3596RE queen bed 2013

phelpo

what type of bed will be installed? air or regular mattress? If air I need to redp my order.

Phelpo

B

bwwalczak

The main bedroom mattress is a real pillowtop mattress. The couch is a pull out non-airbed style mattress.

phelpo

Brian,

Is it possible to request they not put carpet on the foor and only
have the fake wood?

Phelpo

Speedy

I'd pass on the ice maker, they are nothing but trouble and take up too much room in the freezer. Go with a counter top ice maker and set it up in your basement.

B

bwwalczak

There is a max lino option, however the slide will have carpet along with the area directly in front of slide. The option will cover most of the main deck with lino.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As far as the ice maker goes, if you are getting the large four door refrigerator you will still have plenty of freezer room with the ice maker installed.
I would not be without it.
If you are getting the standard size refer then the portable unit is the thing to have for ice.
Been down both roads.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

If you don't use the icemaker, just remove the ice tray and most of the space is recovered. The actual icemaker mechanism is pretty small.

phelpo

Bryan,
Is there a code number assigned to to lino option? I need to get this figured out before they order the construction.

We have ordered the 4-door refer.

Phelpo

B

bwwalczak

No special code, just let the dealer know "max lino". This will show up on the msrp sheet.

B

bwwalczak

We stopped offering the ice maker with the 4 door last summer.

phelpo

Bryan,

Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.

I was reading in the Landmark brochure that it has "even circulation a Landmark exclusive" doesn't the Big Country
have the same thing?

Phelpo

Last edited:

phelpo

Bryan
I wanted to let you know what a great job your Big Country sales rep did at the Tampa show.
Yes I have a bunch of questions, but he explained in detail all our questions. I tip
my hat to your Big Country staff.

phelpo

Bryan,

Our Big Country was ordered today, what is the estimated construction/ delivery
time frame for Ocala, Fl

Phelpo

B

bwwalczak

Did you order from Camping World in Dover (Tampa Super Show)? The dealer is batching their orders together. Give us some time so we can isolate your order for an exact answer.

phelpo

Bryan,

Tampa CW is calling to get the specs on full lino, we want it from the kitchen to the entertain center.

Phelpo