Just Ordered Our Sundance 2800rb

jbeletti

RV Willing - I like your username. Congrats on your new unit order. And welcome to the Heartland family.

Jim

jpmorgan37

rvwilling;

Congratulations on your new Sundance and welcome to the Heartland family. You have come to the right place for answers, support and a great place to share in your adventures.

John

Clinton

I ordered a Sundance 2800 RB which is not a 5th wheel camper. It is reasurring to hear all the positive things about heartland. We will take delivery in May. I hope there are no issues but will continue to read and deal with any that happen.We live in Saskatchewan Canada

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Great news for You I hope May comes quick!! I'v only got a changes to use our 2900mk Sundance 1 time before the weather got to cold here in NY.Good news Flocks of Robins & redwing black bird were saw here in upstate NY!!!

fishn2dmax

Jerry,

Congratulations on the new 3300 SK and welcome the owners forum. I know you'll enjoy that new 5'er!

rjr6150

Welcome to the fourm I'm sure you will enjoy your unit for many years. We get the hitch installed in the pickup on the 25th and take delivery of our new unit on the 29. Can you say anxious