Download Owner's Manual

The Heartland RV web site has a link to the owner's manual (http://heartlandrvs.com/common/optdownload.php?file=2011_hl_owners_manual_3-18-2011.pdf) that opens a new window but the document never opens in my browser (IE9). The option to view the manual opens a very rudimentary html viewer that cannot be searched and only allows viewing of one page at a time. Has anyone else had/solved this problem? I really would like to get an electronic copy of the manual to faciliate bookmarking, searching, etc. The paper manual is OK but sometimes it takes me a long time to find what I'm looking for.

danemayer

Looks like there's a glitch on the Heartland site. I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 Monday to let them know and ask them if they can email you a copy while they're fixing the problem.

Here's a link to a previously downloaded copy, but I don't know how current it is.

DonnyB007

Try using Moxilla browser or Foxpro browser. Maybe google browser too might do it.

IE version 9 does have its problems and IE explorer 8 may very well work with it.

These are easy attempts to get things working cheaply. I always keep other browsers on my desk top just in case my IE 9 does not work.

But hey, see what Heartland says if you want to see what is involved from their end. Then make your decision.