NC. Vacation Trip

Cooper

On the way to NC we stopped at Shady Oaks RV Park in Texarkana Tx. its a great park clean, quiet and friendly people.

This is my rig 2008 F350 4X4 Crewcab holds 81 gallons of fuel. My Golden Gate is a 2006.
My tires G-614 Goodyears 3,000 and no tire problems on the rv. I did have to replace a tire on the truck a 20" tire Good year wanted $348.00 I went ot Sams and bought it for $146.00 mounted and balanced.
Thats was the only bad part of the trip.

Attachments

• Our Trip To NC 2007 007.jpg
    Our Trip To NC 2007 007.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 92

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Cooper said:
On the way to NC we stopped at Shady Oaks RV Park in Texarkana Tx. its a great park clean, quiet and friendly people.

This is my rig 2008 F350 4X4 Crewcab holds 81 gallons of fuel. My Golden Gate is a 2006.
My tires G-614 Goodyears 3,000 and no tire problems on the rv. I did have to replace a tire on the truck a 20" tire Good year wanted $348.00 I went ot Sams and bought it for $146.00 mounted and balanced.
Thats was the only bad part of the trip.
If you don't mind me asking what part of NC are you going to? We live in western NC.

Cooper

We where in Waynesville NC for a week working at our sons store called the Chocolate Bear. We stayed at CreekWood RV Park in Maggievalley NC.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Cooper said:
We where in Waynesville NC for a week working at our sons store called the Chocolate Bear. We stayed at CreekWood RV Park in Maggievalley NC.
I think I read that in another post,just had forgotten I had. Have never stayed at CreekWood but did ride through it one time. Looked like it would be a nice cg. Thanks for the reply.Have a great weekend.