Rev-a-Shelf install BC3690

MCTalley

I'm assuming that is the cabinet just to the right of the sink? I'd love to do that, as well, but ours has a fake back wall (only 13" deep) that hides the plumbing supplying the sink from underneath. Looks like yours doesn't run down that way?

alanfred

Yes, this is to the right of the sink. The pull out racks takes up every bit of the 11½" x 21¼" space in this cabinet.

scottyb

I have a pantry that is 11 3/4 wide and 3 levels tall, but the doors (openings) are only 9" wide. I would love to install something like this because now it is just a big hole to stuff things in and very hard to organize. It doesn't appear that Rev-a-shelf has anything that narrow. I'm not sure why they put such small doors on it. There is plenty of room on the Outside for wider doors and openings.

Mike-n-Justina

That looks really nice. We have the same rig. I have a pantry beside my fidge that I would like to have pull outs in. Right now it is too deep and narrow to find
anything in it. Any ideas for this would be appreciated.

alanfred

We lost that pantry with the 4 door fridge. We use the cabinet in the recliner slide as our pantry. Rev-a-Shelf makes a 9" model 5WB2-0918-CR.

ankie3467

I recently purchased these for my house pantry closet, I absolutely love them. 300 bucks to do house. As soon as it warms up, I am going to rv and measuring the pantry. Smallest these go is 11 inches, sure hope they fit! But my question is how do I put a stop on them for traveling. I am afraid that once loaded down, the door would pop open going around a corner. Any ideas if they do fit? http://www.rolloutkitchendrawers.com/how-to-order.html