Addtl Mod's for my 3200 RL

Gary F

Went camping this weekend in Asheboro, NC. Stayed at Zooland Resort & Camping, http://www.zoolandresort.com/ Enjoyed the weekend and spent some relaxing time touring NC Zoological Park.

As I am always looking to tweak my coach, I performed some additional changes prior to heading out for the weekend.

See Images below.
1. Location where the wireless climate control remote was place by the factory. Note:The remote was mounted to the right of the Fantastic Fan controller.
2. New location of the remote and holder. Placed in the center of the coach and within sight of the roof unit when system is placed in "I Feel Mode" of operation. Seems to work better here versus on the back side of the pantry.

3. Dinette table - lower frame edge was a "leg scratching problem" while sitting at the table attempting to reposition or just simply crossing legs.
I removed the table and routed the edge then sanded the affected area's and applied two coats of oak stain sealer.
Both pictures below show the end result. Wifey gave the two thumbs up this weekend after our camping trip.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Remote1.JPG
    Remote1.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 47
  • remote3.JPG
    remote3.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 49
  • Table1.JPG
    Table1.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Table2.JPG
    Table2.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 52

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Gary,

I made a long trip up to MA this past week (1700 miles round trip) and finally made the same change with the remote. I put it on the other side of the stairs. I have not found any problems getting scratched by the table but in my travels, my table is just about to fall off. Seems the screws are pulling out of the floor. I'm scheduled to take mine into the dealer next week so I will let them fix it so it will be reported back to the factory. Also need to have the oven looked at as we can not get it to light. We have used it a couple of times but the last attempt took two AIM & FLAMES and still did not light.

The 3200RL towed great! The Chevy HD pulled the hills without problem. Did loose a right rear tire on the truck in NY but they were getting pretty well worn. Bent the quarter panel a little. Oh well.

Really gave the AC a work out with the temps this past week. Low to mid 90's all week. Still not sure if the AC is right. If I don't run it in the "I Feel" mode it just doesn't cool. Does a pretty good job if I change it over to the "I Feel" mode. I did have it freeze up but the dealer is waiting on parts to fix this problem from Dometic.

It's good to get back to cheaper fuel. Found deisel on the NYS Thruway at $2.53/gal. Ouch!

Thanks for keeping us posted on your trailer modifications. Let's get together sometime this summer in the Carolina's for a weekend!

Phil