Direction of Television Swing Out

Chuck

Our tv in our 2007 3055RL swings out to face the kitchen cabinet, which makes no sense, so we are wondering if it can be reversed to face the recliners. I saw the 2008 brochure and it shows it facing the recliners, was ours put in backwards? HMMMMM. Anybody have a clue?:cool:

ct0218

Mine swivels in both directions, and I can see the TV anywhere. Yours must be a different arm.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Chuck said:
Our tv in our 2007 3055RL swings out to face the kitchen cabinet, which makes no sense, so we are wondering if it can be reversed to face the recliners. I saw the 2008 brochure and it shows it facing the recliners, was ours put in backwards? HMMMMM. Anybody have a clue?:cool:
My '07 is the same as yours swings toward the kitchen.---Ken

hertzberg

On our '08 3600RL, the tv swings out toward the kitchen, but you can also push it in to angle it more toward the recliners. I wedge a small card in the cabinet to hold the frame in place when I push it in.

pickuphunt

TV swing out

We have been looking at new Heartland products. The 08 Landmark we saw had an ARM atached to the wall and the TV can be pulled out and swung (if that's a word) in either directions. In our 07 Big Horn, the hinge is such that the TV swings for viewing from the kitchen, on the 08 Big horn, the hinge is on the left allowing for the TV to swing to the rear of the coach. FYI.

chardel

We also picked up a 3055 recently and the tv pivots out to face the recliners. I would say the hinge is on the wrong side.