Winter Cover Installation

Baltbirds

Just received my new cover for my 31RESS. My question is what do you use cover the sharp areas with so it does not put a hole in it. The only sharp thing I see is the antenna and maybe the AC unit.
Thanks

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
I use a combination of old tennis balls, wiffle balls and those bright colored water float sticks the kids have. I also use some of the foam insulation wraps for water pipes, in different diameters. Its already pre-split to fit over items. Fits over the sharp edges. I also have seperate covers for both AC units. I store my cover during the summer months in a 90 gallon garbage toter from Lowes. As I remove the cover I just shove it down inside, when its time in the fall I just pull it out and up over the 5vr. I store all the protection gizmos in the toter also and the tire & AC covers. Make sure the cover is completely dry before storing.

Vtxkid

The antenna can be loosened up and rotated so it is laying down against the roof. The first holes you would probably get is the drain extenders at each corner of the RV and at the slides... I use the pipe insulator for all the questionable locations. Sized to fit and some good tape to maintain the diameter needed including my genny exhaust. Second year with process and the cover is doing great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC