Heartland Highlights Q1

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Just got done reading the Q1 Heartland Highlights, nice job to Jim and Julie for their parts in getting this put together. The articles were informative and the content made for good reading especially the water purification and winter camping. It is also nice to see what other Chapters are upto during the year. I would like to say I have personally met the traveling fish, they were full of smiles. Sharing of info will only make for better and safer camping. Once again nice work to all involved.:)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thank Erika. (TravelTiger) She is the editor and puts it all together.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lou_and_Bette

Sorry, but for some reason I can't read the newsletter...didn't see a link to it in the email, went to club portal and clicked on Highlights but only see past issues (yes I'm logged in)

jbeletti

Sorry, but for some reason I can't read the newsletter...didn't see a link to it in the email, went to club portal and clicked on Highlights but only see past issues (yes I'm logged in)

Lou and Bette,

Sorry you could not see what should be there for you. Try this link: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/35915-2013-Q1-Heartland-Highlights-Club-Newsletter

Make sure you are logged into the forum when doing so, so your club membership can be authenticated.

Jim

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Thank Erika. (TravelTiger) She is the editor and puts it all together.

Peace
Dave

Yes I left out the most important person, Erika, she put her time in to make such an attractive newsletter. Nice job Erika.

Murry135

porthole

Retired
Lou and Bette,

Sorry you could not see what should be there for you. Try this link: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/35915-2013-Q1-Heartland-Highlights-Club-Newsletter

Make sure you are logged into the forum when doing so, so your club membership can be authenticated.

Jim

OK what am I missing - I can only see past issues too.

This link
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/35915-2013-Q1-Heartland-Highlights-Club-Newsletter

is titled
" 2013-Q1 - Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter "

But the link on the bottom of Jim's post is for the 2012 3rd qtr

« 2012-Q3 - Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter

truknutt

Committed Member
//heartlandowners.org/club/other/newsletters/2013-Q1_Heartland_Highlights.pdf But you have to be logged into the Forum for authentication purposes.

jbeletti

OK what am I missing - I can only see past issues too.

This link
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/35915-2013-Q1-Heartland-Highlights-Club-Newsletter

is titled
" 2013-Q1 - Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter "

But the link on the bottom of Jim's post is for the 2012 3rd qtr

« 2012-Q3 - Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter

The link at the bottom of the page is supposed to be the previous thread to the one you are on. I copied the 2012-Q4 newsletter thread and reconfigured it as the 2013-Q1 thread, so the link at the bottom (previous thread) is a bit off.

This said, when you go to this link (the 2013-Q1 Newsletter Thread), in that thread in bold red font (newsletter download link) is the link to download the actual newsletter. Most people are finding it. But a few are not. I am not certain why this is. It seems like the 2013-Q1 thread is invisible to some. Perhaps it's the way I created the thread. Let's go a bit longer for more feedback before I mess with the thread. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the trouble.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the kudos, but the content is all from you, the Members... I just design the page so it looks nice. :)

If you have topics, photos or news you'd like to see in future issues, please send it to me for consideration at editor@heartlandowners.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happykraut

Thanks Erika for the nice layout, great job. Also many thanks to all the contributors who make this newsletter such a success.