TST Systems

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just wanted to "sing the praises" of how great the customer service has been with TST company. I have had 2 seperate issues with my system and on both, the company has been excellant to work with. Not only correcting the issues, sometimes replacing components completely. No arguing, no persuading. Just send it to them and get it back repaired or replaced. Can't ask for anything better than that.

Jamie

TeJay

JWalker,
What kind of issues did you have with the TST system?? I'm getting ready to purchase the 507 system and we will be heading to FL the last of Feb. I don't want to get the system, have some problems and then not have it for the trip because of the time to have replacements &/or repairs shipped.

Thanks,
TeJay

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We bought our 507 system used, and one sensor was always a little slow to report. Well, the day before our Christmas trip, it stopped reporting altogether, even after replacing the battery and stem seal washer. I called TST, explained the situation and told them I had bought it used but it had a two year warranty... they offered to replace the sensor if we shipped the bad one in. Or, I asked if I could buy a new one, and they could overnight or ship to a location I was going to be in a few days, which they were very willing to do...We ultimately decided we'd just wait till we got back and send in the sensor for replacement instead.

I sent the bad sensor along with a request for more o-ring washers... About 1.5 weeks later, a new sensor and o-rings arrived. I synced it and it works perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

I've had a sensor fail about a week before a trip. It dropped off the receiver's display and a new battery didn't fix it. I called TST and explained the short time frame. I sent it in to them and they expedited a replacement that arrived before we left.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have had nothing but good experience with TST. Dan Covington knows what it takes to be successful in business.

He has also been a great supporter of the Owner's Club with door prize donations and rally contributions since 2010.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
JWalker,
What kind of issues did you have with the TST system?

This 507 system was purchased used. 1 issue- I started noticing that as the monitor would cycle around to each tire, as it would come to the tires on the passenger side of the vehicle, all the tires on that side would blink. Everything still functioned properly, you just could not recognize which tire it was on. Waited until the end of season and they replaced the monitor. 2 issue- sensor would not recognize. Sent back and replaced.

Note- The second time I called, Dan Covington answered the phone. No transfers, no hold. 5 minutes, I was done.

Recommended!!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I just ordered a TST 507 with 10 flow through sensors for my F350 DWR and my Bighorn. I really appreciate all the information on these forums to help me in picking this out and figuring out which one to purchase and which ones to stay away from. In fact, if not for this website, I probably would not have even thought to invest in something like a TPMS. Now, I just need to get the Goodyear G614's ordered to replace the China Bombs and we will be set.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I too have had great service from them. I have just been going to there contact page of their website and sending them a email. They reply by email and have just had me send the troubled item in to them and include a copy of the email where they responded to me. Works very smooth and without any issues. If needed I would call but I have only had some very obvious issues with my system.