Lippert Level-Up System

jdfishing

Finally, after a total two months in the shop, the level-up system works as advertised. It is really slick. Not sure who to blame for the delay in finding and fixing the problem, Camping World or Lippert, but they ended up replacing the Keypad, Rear Sensor and finally the Brain. I do appreciate Heartlands Customer Service Department, Dave in particular, for proding Camping World along. He went beyond what would normally be expected.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That is great news. We only got to use ours a couple of times before winter, but it makes setting up camp almost fun.

Kristy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
John,
Glad your getting your problems fixed. Makes life a lot easier. Probably see you in Goshen. Trace

jdfishing

Hi Trace: This southwest trip has proved to be quite the adventure. I have become much more familiar with the Bighorn since seeing you in Quartzsite. We moved to Parker, AZ and were looking forward to full hookups so we could clean those tanks out after two weeks in the desert. Well, I now know for a fact poop don't flow uphill. The sewer hookup at Pirates Den is about 6" higher than the outflow on the trailer. Wonderful campsite design. I ended up ordering a macerator pump to combat gravity. Hooked her up yesterday and all is well. We are going to Goshen. The sign up process also proved to be an experience. We were with our friends from Montana and pretty much glued to our cell phones waiting for the "go" sign from Heartland. As we were signing up, we kept losing our connection. Oh, that caused some anxiety, but we made it. Anyway, gonna relax today while cleaning out the truck toolbox. Somehow, my gallon of antifreeze sprung a leak. Man, I love this camping.

fljlcw

JD you sound like us we have an adventure every where we go isnt full timing great we love it Fred and Trish

jdfishing

I have developed a reputation among those who know me and I have earned every bit of it. But, I'll gladly pass it along.