• Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $33.50
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: Saturday the 6th
  • Potluck time: 5 PM or so

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Bob&Patty(click to contact)

Additional Info:
--------------------------

So now that the date is set....here's the deal.

As always we will have a meet-N-greet on Friday nite.

On saturday, we will have the normal pot luck. Bring what you want or what you normally do. I think this time the club should supply tri-tip and BBQ chicken. I know that we can get people to help cook this. Marty?? This time you can post what you are bringing if you want to or just bring what you want. As we all know, there is more food than anyone can eat.

After the pot luck we will have the raffle and if we have enough people we will have a 50-50 drawing. As always we will have Ryan (Larry and Jodi's son) draw the tickets. He has lucky fingers. For the newbies, a raffle prize is anything that is $10-15, unwrapped and RV related or not. Games, bottles of wine are always good. After all you are in Temecula and their are lots of "wino's" in wine country.

If some of you want to fish...bring your stuff or go check out the wineries and old town Temecula. It's about a 15 minute drive from the CG to either. We will set up the tables and E-Zups like last time. So if you just want to hang out and talk....knock your self out. BTW Larry, this year we will have our own lites and thanks again for letting us use them last year:

I'm sure that Patty will have some pasteries and stuff for Sunday morning.

Those Attending:

Trace and Terri site# 359
Wayne and Melinda site# 358
Frank and Claudine site# 349
George and Vicky site# 362
Larry and Jodi site# 350
Jim and Joan site# 363 Newbies....so be easy on them
Marty and theresa site# 361
Bob and Patty site# 360
Chris and Carol site# 357 SOB
Carl and Sylvane site# 326
Greg and Rhonda site# 369
Doyle and Janice site# 370 SOB
Roy and Dena site# 351
Bill and Amy site# 317 SOB

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
We are in space 359. Arriving on Friday April 5th, leaving on Tuesday April 9th. Trace

Last edited:

wino2

Bob, we are in 358. Arriving on April 5th departing on Monday, April 8. Melinda/Wayne. Started the Landmark section.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Larry and George, thats what I thought and posted. I also am getting emails from people that say they can post. Maybe they are new and cant post yet.

People, please lets get the date set and then make reservations. But maybe the date for the 1st weekend in April will work for everyone. It will work for us.

BTW, I guess the new link I posted is working for everybody now?

frumbawa

Just booked site 360. If the dates change, oh well. Looking forward to another great weekend.

Frank

TXTiger

My son will be visiting from April 4th till the 15th and I am planning on leaving for the Northeast Regional Rally in Gettysburg between the 18th and 30th so the entire month of April is out for me. Any time in March would work better. Otherwise, see you all in Goshen in June and Temecula in Sept.

Bob&Patty

Larry....YEP....I though I was going to take that site. But I did not sign up for it yet....cause I did not know what date the rally was yet. Oh well "no harm no foul". It will all work out.

NOW, are we going to say that the 5th thru the 7th is now the official date??? If it is, then we all need to reserve our sites...I guess.

ccupton

Bob,
if this is the date then the Uptons will be attending in their SOB. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ccupton

Bob,
Just received an email that I can no longer be a member of the club because I have a sob. I guess this ends our camping together. Also I cannot renew my membership !!!!!! Real nice people run this thing. Really disappointed with this email !!!!

jbeletti

Bob,
Just received an email that I can no longer be a member of the club because I have a sob. I guess this ends our camping together. Also I cannot renew my membership !!!!!! Real nice people run this thing. Really disappointed with this email !!!!

Chris and Carol,

As both Julie and I mentioned in our emails with you, you are welcomed with open arms at all Chapter Rallies. Not sure why you don't want to continue to enjoy your friends at these rallies. Please reconsider.

Thanks,

Jim Beletti
Heartland Owners Club President

ccupton

Hello Jim,
Carol and I have been large supporters of the Heartland brand. We loved our coach and reccomend the brand to everyone we meet looking to buy a 5th wheel or trailer. When we camp we display our HOC plague along with our CCFMCA and FMCA plaques because of the Heartland brand.We receive this as a slap in the face for being loyal the the Heartland brand. This being said, when we are spoken to about rv brands we will only recomend the Fleetwood brand because that is what we own. Heartland was very good to us during the time we owned our rig. Thank you for that.[

QUOTE=jbeletti;288726]Chris and Carol,

As both Julie and I mentioned in our emails with you, you are welcomed with open arms at all Chapter Rallies. Not sure why you don't want to continue to enjoy your friends at these rallies. Please reconsider.

Thanks,

Jim Beletti
Heartland Owners Club President[/QUOTE]

macjj

Love to join all, but trip planned to Iowa - don't know if we will be back in time. So I won't want to tame a space.

haven't been on one yet so would have been great to meet everyone and exchange stories

Bob&Patty

Chris and Carol, by all means come to the rally. You are always welcome and will look forward to seeing you.

Bob&Patty

Well as of last night and today...I guess?? The date is set for the 5th-7th. As always, you can stay extra days before or after the rally. Pat and will sit down and plan out the dinner, meet and greet and raffle stuff. I will get it postes ASAP. We will be having a raffle and maybe a 50-50 drawing. When we get it figured out, I will post it in the "1st POST".

Status
Not open for further replies.