Washer Dryer stack unit

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I would check the height very carefully. Appears to be taller than the separate units. I would also be concerned about getting it into the washer/dryer closet. On our unit, we had to lift both the washer and the dryer over the bed and the dresser at the end of the bed to put them in the closet.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As Gus says, the height may be a problem. The unit you link to is 71.75 inches tall. I haven't measured mine, but I don't think the closet is 6 ft. tall its entire depth unless they really modified it with the outward facing W/D closet.

guyc66

I agree the height is probably going to be an issue especially if your w/d area is in the front wardrobe closet. I used to own one of those Kenmore units and it worked great but if I remember correctly it wouldn't wash and dry at the same time. That's not a huge set-back but if you had a lot of laundry to do it added to the time. I have the Splendide Ariston units now and really like how they perform. I think the Splendide stacked together is around 66" versus the Kenmore around 72". The 27" depth might be problamatic too when trying to route the vent hose.

scottb

i have a 415 road warrior with the washer dryer hook up in the right corner of the bed closet any one know what would possible fit in that area, with the curved floor it really
limits size and i can't seem to find one

guyc66

i have a 415 road warrior with the washer dryer hook up in the right corner of the bed closet any one know what would possible fit in that area, with the curved floor it really
limits size and i can't seem to find one

Hopefully someone who owns a 415 RW will see this question and jump in with advice. I would assume that if the w/d hookups are in that corner then the manufacture ensured adequate spacing for an RV sized laundry unit (at least a combo machine). What are your measured dimensions in that space?

Phatkd

We have the separate Splendide units. Haven't had to use them yet, but when I watched the techs put them in, it looked like I should have saved some money and done it myself. Fit perfectly.