how to get sevice work done at rally

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You will receive an email spelling out the process.
Normally the work done is minor stuff like slide adjustments, replacing missing screws etc.
You will know for sure when you get the email notification.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Craig,

Dave has it right - just minor things like that. Two items only. Signup will begin around April 1st. You'll get an email with a link to the form when we are ready to start taking the requests.

Last edited:

jdfishing

Does anyone know if Lippert is going to be at the Rally? I'm having more issues with my Level-up system and I'm frustrated with people working on it that don't have a clue what they are doing. Also, if we are in need of warranty work that may not fall under the guidelines of "minor", is there someplace we can go to have this work done? I'm just trying to figure out what the process is when I get there and whether I need to make advance contact with someone.

jbeletti

Does anyone know if Lippert is going to be at the Rally? I'm having more issues with my Level-up system and I'm frustrated with people working on it that don't have a clue what they are doing. Also, if we are in need of warranty work that may not fall under the guidelines of "minor", is there someplace we can go to have this work done? I'm just trying to figure out what the process is when I get there and whether I need to make advance contact with someone.

Lippert will likely be around. On that, I suggest you contact them today to see if you can run by their place before you arrive at the Fairgrounds. They may be able to get you in to look at it.

As for other work that is not minor, consider calling RV Capital Service Center today to get an appointment. They are in Elkhart. Another option to consider is to contact any dealer you want, that is convenient to you between now and the rally and have it done before the rally nearer to you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
"The notice below" on the post 3/29 did not have anything but a logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

This appears to be just an announcement about the service and is a closed thread for now.
The notice is not open in the thread.. You will receive an email to request the service work if you are registered for the rally.

jbeletti

"The notice below" on the post 3/29 did not have anything but a logo?

Erika,

Are you saying when you look at this post, you do not see a message - just a logo?

What does anyone else see there? I see the whole message. Am I the only one that sees it?

Jim

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364654323.052608.jpg

Here is what I see on iphone and ipad. Clicking the picture at the bottom only shows me a Heartland logo.

When I click the link "use this thread to discuss", it takes me to this very thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jim....
I called you 2 or 3 times about this subject. Left voicemail.

I want to replace the fender skirts and get a new vacuum inlet. Do I need to order them and have them sent to the rally?

jbeletti

Jim....
I called you 2 or 3 times about this subject. Left voicemail.

I want to replace the fender skirts and get a new vacuum inlet. Do I need to order them and have them sent to the rally?

Hi Bob,

Got your messages later. We were in Williston, FL and the phone was spotty and data was awful. Plus we were just busy having fun.

I think you can likely get the fender skirts as your 2 service items. Then maybe order the vac inlet from service on Monday by phone. Fenner is on vacation next week so we cant confirm a best strategy but that's the strategy I'd go with.

jbeletti

View attachment 23643

Here is what I see on iphone and ipad. Clicking the picture at the bottom only shows me a Heartland logo.

When I click the link "use this thread to discuss", it takes me to this very thread.

Erika,

Try from a computer to see if you get the right content. I did paste the content in from RegOnline, maybe iOS treats it as unrecognized data.

dgilton

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/18/2013 to 6/23/2013

How do we put in for small repairs for the Goshen rally? We are already registered and heard we have to wait till today.