Problems - not on this site

seabee

Problems not on this sight

OK I need to say this and then I'm done talking about it.

I messed up and vented on this forum before reading the agreement and I really feel bad that I put my mouth in gear before I read them.

We really do like our 3670RL and like so many of you we are living the good life. If I want to tell Heartland about my problems from now on you can read them on the Heartland site I will just try to help others with things that I know on this site but this is not the place for venting frustrations it is a good place to meet new friends and help each other, one thing like the article about the Hunter Thermostat that worked well for me and the info price was right FREE.

I have told Jim that I understand the proper us of HIS forum and I intend to respect that. I know I must sound to some like I was reprimanded and that's just not the case. I live by if you do something wrong stand up like a man and admit you wrong doing and so after reading the rules I found myself in the wrong no one else had to do that.

Seabee

geeksrus

What is this doing here!

seabee said:
OK I need to say this and then I'm done talking about it.

I messed up and vented on this forum before reading the agreement and I really feel bad that I put my mouth in gear before I read them.

We really do like our 3670RL and like so many of you we are living the good life. If I want to tell Heartland about my problems from now on you can read them on the Heartland site I will just try to help others with things that I know on this site but this is not the place for venting frustrations it is a good place to meet new friends and help each other, one thing like the article about the Hunter Thermostat that worked well for me and the info price was right FREE.

I have told Jim that I understand the proper us of HIS forum and I intend to respect that. I know I must sound to some like I was reprimanded and that's just not the case. I live by if you do something wrong stand up like a man and admit you wrong doing and so after reading the rules I found myself in the wrong no one else had to do that.

Seabee

Why is this here???? The originator was asking for some input on the problems they had encountered!

EH!

cmart

Seabee I also screwed up after I bought my 3055 in May and vented my frustrations here. Jim personally emailed me and told me of my erred ways, (told me I was mean spirited, lol) and he was right. This is a good forum to help others and also receive help. As you, I have been RVing for over 35 years and this forum is the best thing since sliced apple pie.

jpmorgan37

esellers;
The initial intent of the Heartland Owners Forum is twofold. Owners helping owners and keeping it family oriented. If you have concerns or questions, there are lots of folks with the background and knowledge to help you find answers. I would suggest that you first, let us know what year and model your Big Horn is, as well as the last six digits of the vin, since most of us are unfamiliar with the "Buckhorn" that you listed.

John