Heartland TrailRunner TV/Radio Question

TheDenny4

Hello,

We just purchased our new 2013 Heartland Trailrunner yesterday 2/5/13. I have a question concerning the TV and the Radio, can the Tv sound be projected through the radio speakers? If so how or where can I find this info? Please give us any tips you might have learned over all concerning this model or RV camping as we are new to this world!! We had a large pop up camper before purchasing this camper so I know we have a ton to learn!!

TheDenny4

jimtoo

Hi TheDenny4,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Almost all TV's have "audio out" plugs and most radio or sound systems have "aux in" or something like that. Just plug your tv out into the radio in and you should be good to go.. You will probably need to tune the radio source to aux input to get sound.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

danemayer

Hello,

We just purchased our new 2013 Heartland Trailrunner yesterday 2/5/13. I have a question concerning the TV and the Radio, can the Tv sound be projected through the radio speakers? If so how or where can I find this info? Please give us any tips you might have learned over all concerning this model or RV camping as we are new to this world!! We had a large pop up camper before purchasing this camper so I know we have a ton to learn!!

TheDenny4
Hi TheDenny4,

We have a manuals section in the forum, that has a bunch of useful documents. One of them is a guide to making these connections from TV to the audio system. Here's a link. Also, if you could let me know the make and model of your TV and sound system, I'll see if I can find softcopy of those manuals to add to the library.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi the denny4.... If it has the audio cables already connected, which might be the case.... Be sure to go into your T.V. menu for audio controls and probably need to turn the T.V. speakers off and then go to your audio source and choose aux (probably). Then use your audio source remote for volume etc. If yours is anything like mine, I had to run a video cable (red/blue/green) from my T.V. to the radio/cd/dvd player in order to watch DVDs on my T.V.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Bret