Need ideas on Mobile RV Repair Service

divedreamer

Does Heartland have a directory for certified mobile RV mechanics? Now my furnace quit. Worked like a champ to -24 degrees last week.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: mobile service

My advice would be to find one near you and call HL to see if they will authorize repairs through that individual. Trace

wdk450

Divedreamer:
Heartland DOES have a list of 3rd party service providers that they have had positive experiences with in your area. This list MAY include mobile RV repairers. Call the service phone number on the portal page to get this info.

By policy, Heartland will NOT pay the mobile repairer's on site response charge, but WILL pay for charges relating to warranty repairs WITH ADVANCE ARRANGEMENT WITH HEARTLAND SERVICE AT THE SERVICE PHONE NUMBER.

divedreamer

Thanks Bill. I found a mobile guy on the Suburban web site and wanted to try and cross reference as HL was closed tonight. Will call tomorrow.

divedreamer

Thanks Trace. It seems it's always something, but glad I made it through two really brutal cold snaps. Will be calling tomorrow. I read one blog that said the sail switch might be stuck. Unfortunately I didn't have the right tools with me before it got dark.