Picking up Prowler 26bph

We go on Saturday to claim new ownership of the 2013 Prowler 26p bh! Just wondering what questions we should be asking during our walk through and what details we should be checking out to make sure it is good to go. We are new to owning a TT of this size. Our prior unit was a small Jayco popup so this is a big step up and a bit nerve wracking to make sure we do everything right and make sure we have learned all we can. Thankfully my husband has a CDL license so he is used to driving larger vehicles but towing will be a new experience.:confused:

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Type in PDI in the search box in the upper right corner of the page and you will get lots of good reading. I think there is also a link to a checklist you can print out and use. Take your time and check everything out and have them demonstrate how to use everything and where everything is located. Good Luck

Speedy

A though PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) is a must prior to signing the final paperwork. It's your best way of holding the dealers feet to the fire to get things fixed quickly and to your satsifaction. There are checklists on this forum that will help you but the main thing is you need to check everything. Every outlet, light, faucet, door, hatch, drawer everything. Make note of problems and then what the dealer will do to fix.

Make sure the trailer has power (110 VAC) hooked up along with water. Check all the 12 VDC systems, lights, pump and fans. If you have questions ask but don't let them steer you away from the inspection. Ours took four hours and covered everything. We found no issues to be resolved and haven't been back to the dealer for any repairs or adjustments. To me that shows that they took the time to make sure everything was ready when we arrived and not after we found problems.

The dealer is also in quality circle and so are you.