• http://koa.com/campgrounds/vernal/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Site fee: $40.31 tax included per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/28/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00

• Event Leader: codycarver(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Please join us for a great time at our third annually Wyoming Chapter rally. We have been working hard trying to find a place that could accommodate us in Northern Utah and hit pay dirt with Rene' at the dinosaur KOA in Vernal.

We're planning a Pot luck on Sat. night, a breakfast or two and maybe a night of dining out. The rest we'll just figure out as we go along.

Please make your reservations directly with Gail. You can reach her on her cell phone at 435-790-9716. Be sure you tell her you are with the" Heartland Owners Cub".

Looking forward to a great time!!!!

1) Dave & Amy Tardiff
2) Mike & Edythe Kuhn
3) Monica & Don Ashby
4) MARTY & THERESA STEWART
5) Melinda & Wayne B
6) Neil & Nanci Cummins
7) Bob & Patty .....
8) Trace & Teri....
9) The Brauers
10) Carol & Floyd Philbrook
11) Art & Teresa Mitchell
12) Roger and Judy Meyer
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:

sandman

Hey Dave, my name is Marty Stewart. Just wanted to say hello and we would like to stop in at your rally if that ok. we are from southern calif, freinds of Bob and Patty Hartsel. we might be there at that same time, so just thought i would give you a heads up. I will let you know soon what are exact plans are,take care.

wino2

If Marty and Theresa show up for your Rally make Theresa bring her Peach Cobbler
Melinda/Wayne

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave,
Guess I had not heard about this. It might be doable, since we will be at our place in Kanab from May until October. Trace

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
If Marty and Theresa show up for your Rally make Theresa bring her Peach Cobbler
Melinda/Wayne

Okay Theresa, By popular demand please consider this a formal request for some peach cobbler. :angel:

codycarver

Dave,
Guess I had not heard about this. It might be doable, since we will be at our place in Kanab from May until October. Trace

That would be great. One request though....please camp with us this time:) We'll see you guys in Goshen for sure.

TandT

That would be great. One request though....please camp with us this time:)

Dave, If we can make it, I won't procrastinate like I did in Cody last year and miss out on getting a spot.:) Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Blanca and I are going to try to make the rally Utah is on our bucket list and looking forward on seeing old friends and meeting new friends.Will let you know later if that will be a sure thing depending on if anything has come up. Richard N Blanca New Mexico Chapter Leader

neilandnanci

Dave, We will be on our way back from Goshen and would like to join you guys. It will work great for us as we need to be in Temecula by Oct 10th for the regional rally.

codycarver

Dave, We will be on our way back from Goshen and would like to join you guys. It will work great for us as we need to be in Temecula by Oct 10th for the regional rally.

Great. looking forward to meeting you. give Gail a call @ (800) 562-7574 / (435) 789-2148 and she we get you set up with reservations. Make sure to let her know your with our group.

codycarver

Blanca and I are going to try to make the rally Utah is on our bucket list and looking forward on seeing old friends and meeting new friends.Will let you know later if that will be a sure thing depending on if anything has come up. Richard N Blanca New Mexico Chapter Leader

Hope you can work it in. We'd love to meet you. Keep us posted.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK Dave, I just found out about your rally. Marty Stewart told us about it last Sunday at lunch. Sounds interesting and we will work on coming. We can only hope that "T" makes her peach cobbler and Teri makes her potatoes. It is the weekend after the regional rally here in Temecula and I promised John I would help him. It would give us a chance to see the grandkids in Hurricane...yes and it is pronounced...."Hurrican".

Richard, wow that would be cool....we would meet at last. Marty and "T" and Trace and Teri we see all the time.

Dave I suppose that there is no place to go shooting near their. I got a new "hand held cannon" I want to try out.

Bob and Patty.

codycarver

That would be fantastic!! I'd love to finally meet you in person. Let me know when you get it all worked out and I WILL find someplace to launch a few cannon balls.

jimtoo

Should not be hard to find a place to shoot in that area. Go up the hill and find one of the pull offs up above the park and mine area,,, or go over to Red Wash area across the river and just pull off the road. And just west of town where you go over the little hill, there used to be a area there near where the county gets the natural tar for the roads to shoot also. Bet you could ask any local and find something close.

Jim M

TandT

Bob,
The Regional in Temecula is 10-10 to 10-14-2013, about 12 days after Dave's rally. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OOOPS, I guess I should read the chalk board on the fridge. It's got sooooo many things on it now...we are now writing on around the edges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.