Extended Warranty

Chuck

I pulled up the Retail Sales Person Training Manual on the Heartland website and on the next to last page there is a "Limited Warranty Summary". It says in the paragraph above the list to "consult the component manufacturer's specific warrant information fo complete detail". Where do we find that? We got a few booklet's in a pouch with the Heartland Owner's Manual, which wasn't very helpful at all. The onlyt ones we got were for the tv, microwave, stove and a few other appliances. Nothing about the slide-out rooms, rubber roof, etc.

Also, we are looking to buy an extended warranty when the Heartland Warranty expires next month. Any suggestions? We are leaning toward the Good Sam one.

Thanks for any input that ya'll may have.

Pulltab

I think the Good Sams warranty is a great package. I looked at getting one for our previous RV. I opted not to buy as I do most of the repair work myself so I will know how it is done. If you do not like to work on one then the warranty is a great idea.

lwfox002

Our dealer had the extended warranty option offer when we bought our unit. We took this warranty as the cost was reasonable to extend our warranty to 7 years. We also took out the roadside/tire policy. It covers our trailer and tow vehicle tires.