Converter make and model in a North Trail 26 LRSS

siegelte

I just bought a North Trail 26 LRSS Caliber Edition. What make and model converter is in this model? The VIN # is 5SFNB30278E234562

THANKS!

pegmikef

I just bought a North Trail 26 LRSS Caliber Edition. What make and model converter is in this model? The VIN # is 5SFNB30278E234562

THANKS!

The one in my 26LRSS is made by World Friendship Co and is model WF-8955PEC. As stated below it is 55 amp and is combined with the distribution panel. Here is a link to the one in my rig:

http://www.wfcoelectronics.com/UI/WF-8955-55-Amp-Power-Center.aspx?ptype=3&pid=9

I know they have changed this model trailer since 2011, but mine is located across from the bathroom in the little hall to the bedroom. In mine, the rear of the power center can be accessed by removing the bedroom drawers. There was an unused fuse in mine so I added a 12V outlet in the bedroom for my fan.

berky

The one in my 26LRSS is made by World Friendship Co and is model WF-8955PEC. As stated below it is 55 amp and is combined with the distribution panel. Here is a link to the one in my rig:

http://www.wfcoelectronics.com/UI/WF-8955-55-Amp-Power-Center.aspx?ptype=3&pid=9

I know they have changed this model trailer since 2011, but mine is located across from the bathroom in the little hall to the bedroom. In mine, the rear of the power center can be accessed by removing the bedroom drawers. There was an unused fuse in mine so I added a 12V outlet in the bedroom for my fan.
My 2012 26LRSS has the same WFCO 8955.

They moved it around the corner, on the wall space below the bedroom drawers. Not the easiest thing to get to, but ... knock on wood ... I haven't needed to get to it yet.

siegelte

Thanks for your replies everyone. I appreciate the information. The unit I bought is still at the dealer scheduled for March delivery. I am trying to be prepared with batteries, generator, etc before I take delivery so that when I do take delivery I will pretty much be ready to go for both powered and dry camping..

mbopp

I plan on picking up our 21FBS in March. I've got 2 mods planned for dry camping: 1) Convert to LED lighting and 2) Install the IOTA 55A deck mount converter I had added in my previous Starcraft for better battery charging and a shorter cable run. It's going in the front storage compartment.