Another casuality of the popping noise

RB2012

My bighorn is I year old this March, I experienced no problems with a popping noise in Florida last March & April but this year back in Florida the popping noise occurs about once an hour day or night sure is annoying hope lipert finds a cure for this Captain RC

wdk450

I don't have this system, but have read through all of the threads on it with interest. One thread had the name of the engineer in charge of this at Lippert. Here is a copy of that post: "Call Lippert and ask to talk to Bob Tiedge. He invented the system and is far better to deal with than their customer service reps. We spoke to Bob and got fantastic service. He arranged to have all 6 jacks replaced on our new Big Country and now silence is bliss. There is an extensive thread on this somewhere on the forum."

KiwiRVer

Hello Bill, Thank you for quoting my post. Unfortunately it was premature and the popping came back a few weeks later. Lippert have gone silent and Bob Tiedge does not answer my emails anymore. I believe the problem could be significantly reduced by adding heavy duty rubber washers between the base plates and the legs but Lippert after suggesting they would supply these again went silent. If it continues this season I will be getting a bit more insistent with Lippert about at least trying this solution.

Cheers
Craig