air bed mattress replacement

jdpwi

Our air bed mattress on our 2010 Sundance couch/futon has a couple of cuts presumably caused by the act of folding it up in the couch. When I checked it last, it was fine, folded it up and now it has two cuts top and side either from being pinched or something on the metal frame cut it. I am attempting to patch them now. I would like to know if anyone has ever replaced this mattress and where can I get one. There is no information at all on the information sheet about brand or a company address or phone number, only that it is made in China. I guess that is a good clue. Any help out there? I do have a call into Heartland, and got someone's voice mail.

Brett2413

Watching this as ours has a couple leaks also, thinking if I can find a new one I may store it in the compartment under the couch instead of folding it up in the couch.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jdpwi
You could contact Heartland customer service and see if they could help you. Have your vin # ready.

Good luck and welcome to the family.

Gaffer

We just picked up a Queen size air bed on sale at Big 5 for about $40. It works just fine on the couch frame.

M-S

I had to repair our mattress on our couch/foldout bed. I had a repair kit that came with the mattress when we purchased the camper. We found that where the hinge is at, there was a point on the metal. We filed it down some, but when the mattress was repaired, we folded a small sheet, or you can use an old towel and put over the hinge, and then the mattress does not rub on the hinge. You might if you don't have a repair kit, or need additional material, Walmart or Target will have what you need in the air mattress section for repairs. Good luck:)