Xlt293 re

We are purchasing the Sundance XLT293RE and were wondering if anyone could give us a heads up on anything about it :) So excited to get our new 5th wheel..

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi minecoyote,

Congratulations on your Sundance purchase and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a great group of friendly and helpful people.

I'm sure some other Sundance owners will jump in shortly with advice on how to get off to a great start.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
minecoyote... Welcome and Congrats!
be sure to type in PDI in the advanced search box at the top right of this page and do some reading and print out a PDI checklist to take with you when you get your new trailer. Good Luck!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have the same floor plan, only in the North Trail. 29RE XLT. They discountinued it in 2011 and now only have one version in the Sundance. Very nice units. The 2 rear, opposing slides really give it a large, roomy feel. I can't complain at all about the trailer. Had a few minor issues which were all taken care of by Heartland. I see they have changed the kitchen layout and ours has a free standing table and chairs. Nice looking, light weight, easy to maneuver and tow.

ENJOY!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Thanks everyone.. so excited to get our new 5th wheel.. Our new scheduled pickup date is 2/23.. Can't wait to get it home :)

Last edited: