Sycamore (IL) RV Resort - Bighorn/Landmark/Cyclone

jbeletti

Today we stopped by Sycamore RV Resort in Sycamore, IL to check it out as a potential new home CG for us. Turns out to be more than we want to spend, but, I did spot a Bighorn, a Cyclone and a Landmark! Knocked all 3 doors and met the owner of the Landmark. He is new to the forum and recently purchased his Landmark. Maybe we'll hear from him on the forum. Left cards for the other two as well. Just doing my thing :)

Jim

jbeletti

Hi Christina!

Yeah, those 3 plus the Bighorn camped at the KOA we were at this weekend plus the Bighorn we saw on the road on the way home - sightings are becoming much more frequent than even last year.

Since I have now heard it more than once from product owners, I'll now say it here... I learned a couple weeks ago that Heartland is now the #4 producer of 5th wheels trailers.

That is pretty impressive. Even in a stalled economy, one where most other mfrs are flat, Heartland continues to grow their share and sell units.

Hope your travels are wonderful and now trouble-free.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our hometown dealer in Wisconsin Rapids lead me to believe he was selling more Bighorns than his other brand. He also said the new travel trailer by BH was doing well too.