Factory Build Sheets for Wilderness

ihsolutions

This past weekend, I took my parents to the Novi, MI RV show. After seeing how much fun we are having with our Bighorn, they want to hit the road too.

Normally the Novi show is very sparsely represented by Heartland products (and, they only had ONE Bighorn this time). But there were a number of Heartland TT's and I was blown away (as were my parents) by the value offered in the Wilderness line of TT. Not only does it look sharp, but the radiused roof with tall ceilings and laminated construction absolutely crush the competition in this segment, at this price point.

I know that I've seen build sheets for Bighorn/Landmark/Big Country on these forums, but haven't been able to find one for Wilderness. That doesn't mean it isn't here, it just means I couldn't find it! If anyone from Heartland can help me out here, I'd appreciate it.

In the meantime, big props to Heartland for a home run on the Wilderness. We were quite impressed!

ihsolutions

Forgive my ignorance, I don't see the MSRP pricing and build sheet at the link you referenced.

I'm looking for a factory order sheet, which has the various floorplans, their MSRP pricing, as well as the pricing of each option. I've seen it for several brands of fifth wheel, but not Wilderness at this point.

jbeletti

I obtained the attached MSRP sheet for the Wilderness from Mike Creech at the plant. He runs our trailer division.

Attachments

• 20130213083705939.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 157