Coleman Grill Hookup

JohnnyR

Recently purchased a Coleman LXE Roadtrip grill that uses the 16 oz portable cylinders. To hook up to the quick connect fitting/plumbing already one my Cyclone 3950, one needs to remove the regulator on the grill as the propane from the trailer is already been thru a regulator. Has anyone found a fitting that will connect to the Coleman grill and allow such? Only solution i have found is to put a tee on one of the trailer 30# tanks thereby bypassing the trailer pressure regulator and hook to the Coleman grill regulator. Problem there is you have to tranfer the fitting over to the other tank when that one is empty. Called Coleman and they were no help. If anyone has solved this, please let me know.

Phatkd

I purchased a "T" that screws directly into the 30# tank then the factory hose screws into that leaving another hose outlet on the top of the "T". I then has the local propane company that I bought the "T" from make me up a 25' hose for my BBQ or propane fire pit. Works great. Cost was around $90CDN for all the above mentioned parts.