fitted sheets for rv king bed?

marvmarcy

Where can we find quality fitted cotton sheets and a bag-type hypoallergenic mattress cover for our 70x80 rv king bed? Regular king bed products bunch up under you at night and have to be realigned every day. With all the rv king beds out there, there should be a decent source of bedding somewhere. I tried searching the internet for 70x80 products and found little.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We were looking for similar sheets several years ago. We found some online but can not remember the Company. Do some searchs and I think you can find what you want. We have a fitted bottom sheet and the top sheet is fitted at the bottom. Very nice. They are out there. Good luck. Not sure about mattress cover since we were not looking for one.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We ordered our sheets from Bedder Bedding in Wisconsin and have been VERY pleased with them. Everything is custom made and they carry lots of different bedding options. Click HERE for the link.

Kbvols

Marcmarcy, I was checking Walmart.com for RV sheets and they provided the different sites below. May provide you with some options. I apologize if links don't work I am not too good at copy/paste with Ipad

RV Sheets
The Online Store That Sells Bedding www.advancedbedding.com/
RV Sheet sets
American made RV Sheet www.customlinensdirect.com/
RV Bedding Made Easy
Sheets & Comforter Together www.rvsuperbag.com/
RV Custom Bedding Sheets
Select Your Size. RV Bedding Sheets www.bedderbedding.net/
RV Bedding sale
RV Bedding up to 75% off www.96prices.com/RV+Bedding

Geonkat

Was looking for the same thing when I ran across your post on line. Am placing an order at Advanced Bedding as they will custom make your sheets to the width, length and depth you want. They are a little pricey but we are ordering the 600 thread count sheets which should be smoother. The site is advanced bedding.com.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I bought sheets in walmart for ours and have no issues with them very soft and comfortable and were only 24.99

Mizmary

70x80 is a regular sized king bed. California king is a totally different size, and what everyone seems to be going to. I found sheets at Walmart by Canopy (for our SOB Queen) and they were heavenly. And I'm super picky about sheets- but here in CA I couldn't find them in regular king. So, I ended up at Macy's. next time I see the canopy sheets at Walmart you bet I will buy those!!

Mrsfish

Rv king is 70 x 80. Regular king is 76 x 80, hence why they don't fit well. Thanks for the sites as we are looking for better fitting bedding then making do with reg king sheets. Pleasant dreams!