ATF: North Trail - build sheet

EandJ

Bumping this up because I have the same question. I called customer support and they told me they couldn't give the build sheet on my trailer because it had dealer pricing information on it. I asked could they cut that off or something - I would just like to know all the specs - but the customer service rep said no.

And before anyone asks - not getting any help out of dealer. That's why I called Heartland Customer support.

SkyHawk

I also was looking for one for my 2012 26RLSS but after doing some research I am going to have to "build my own" build sheet.. I wonder why these specs are so protected?

danemayer

I also was looking for one for my 2012 26RLSS but after doing some research I am going to have to "build my own" build sheet.. I wonder why these specs are so protected?

Hi SkyHawk,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Our dealer emailed us a copy of the "Confirmation" that Heartland sent to the dealer to confirm the order. It includes a description of the rig and lists all the options. The pricing was trimmed off before the email.

Have you asked your dealer for a copy?

daynawide

heartland sent mine all they asked is vin# and if i owned the unit. they were more than helpful.

Last edited:
Our dealer e-mailed me a copy, complete with pricing, before we closed the deal. I knew every option and what the cost was....might just depend on your dealer?

priorguy

I'd like to obtain mine as I bought it brand-used and want to know what is standard, optional, and possibly missing. I had a dealer for SOB give me a build sheet to entice me to buy because it was way below MSRP. I obviously chose a Heartland for many reasons instead.