Roof Construction

929Coug

Your webite is a little bit confusing. I am in the process of buying a 2012 Sundance 3300ck and not sure what kind of roof is on it. The brochure I have shows a metal framed roof with white styrofoam for the insulation. A link (manufacturing) on your web site shows a wood truss roof. And lastly, another link on the website shows a metal framed roof with rolled insulation. Because of this, I have no idea what kind of roof my prospectiver 5th Wheel has. Can you enlighten me?

Thanks

Vince

danemayer

Hi 929Coug,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of people who have learned quite a bit about their coaches and are willing to share what they know.

I think on your question, the best thing might be to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Let them know you're ordering a Sundance and have questions. They'll connect you to the brand team where you can get the question answered.

Please let us know what you find out.

Kbvols

929Coug, the roof trusses are aluminum and I am like 90% sure the insulation is rolled due to the curved ceiling. If you call HL please let us know what they say. Thanks!!