Luv Shak Sighting

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin and I were strolling around our campground and saw Princess Kathleen and Vance setting up the Luv Shak in the pull through sites. We welcomed them to Coloma and chatted a bit. She now knows who left the painted Ladybugs on their table at the Heartland Rally this year. It was Lin.

Princess Kathleen

Thank you

Yes, we were surprised to find Lin, Ray and Suzie in Coloma WI. When we drove in DH spotted the BigHorn.
As Ray stated we chatted for a little while....DH and I were tired and hungry after being on the road (331 miles)...I really try and keep it around 250 a trip....that extra miles took my knee and butt took it the worse...
Glad I finally found the nice person who left the rock lady bugs....I am a rock hound....and of course I must like painted objects...giggle

PK
PK

jbeletti

PK,

Are you saying you have a rock collection in your trailer? Seems to me I recall a movie about that :D

I am jealous. Wish I was in Coloma, WI with y'all. If you are heading down to I-90, stop in Westfield, just south of Coloma and go over to the big geodesic dome at Danny Campers and say "Hi' from Jim. Maybe you'll need some misc. RV supply.

Also, the Petro right at I-39 and I-90 is great. Pretty good food. Nice diesel lanes over in the truck section and they even have a truck wash. I have always wanted to run the RV through it. Let me know if you try it. There's a lot of truck parking there too.

Jim