Introduction - Washington Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Rod and Kelly Ditrich (For20hunter) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for Washington.

Rod and Kelly are taking over from Founding Washington Chapter Leaders, Steve and AnaLyn Herrick. Thank you, Steve and AnaLyn, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The Washington Chapter includes the states of Washington and Alaska in the Pacific Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Washington Chapter Leaders, Rod and Kelly!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thank you Julie, Jim, Amy and Dave! We will do our best to represent Heartland well. We are relatively new to all of this so any and all help, suggestions and advice is appreciated.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Glad to have you aboard Rod and Kelly. Have a ball with being chapter leaders!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly, Congratulations on your new position.

Since we're kinda, sorta in the same neck of the woods, we will probably see you down the road. Trace

Manzan

Rod and Kelly, glad you took over the reins for the Washington Chapter. Will see you at the rally this summer if not before.
Bruce and Carol

For20hunter

Thanks all! We are really looking forward to it! Just got done posting the Washington Chapter Rally a couple minutes ago. Man, what did we get ourselves into? LOL :)

Rod

Phatkd

Congrats Rod and Kelly!! I am looking forward to attending your first rally as Chapter leaders!

Kris

For20hunter

Kelly and I would like to personally thank Steve andAnaLyn Herrick for all of their hard work, their time and commitment to theHeartland Owners Club and to the Washington/Alaska Chapter. They have helped (along with the other Pacific Region Chapter Leaders) to make the Pacific Region of the HOC the great region it is today. We wish you well in all of your future endeavours!

Rod and Kelly Ditrich

Last edited:

For20hunter

Thanks! With as much as I have been bugging you and Dan Mayer, I am sure you are already regretting my drinking the Kool-Aid! :cool: In all seriousness though, thank you for all of the help!

Rod and Kelly

Glad you drank the kool-aid! :cool: Welcome to the leadership group.

Kristy and Mark

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Rod and Kathy...... Great for you for being the Washington/Alaska Chapter Leaders! Nice Job!

For20hunter

Thank you Tom, Kathy, Dorothy and Eric! We are excited about it and hope we can live up to the legacy and expectations you and all of the other Chapter Leaders (past and present) have created. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Rod Ditrich

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Rod and Kelly for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy the experience.

For20hunter

Thank you Nathan, Byrd and Debbie. Please feel free to PM us or email us and give us any tips, advice, tricks of the trade, constructive criticism or anything else that will help us fulfill this task better. We are really wanting to build this chapter and get the momentum going. Any and all information or suggestions on making successful rally's and duties of a Chapter Leader would really be appreciated!

Rod and Kelly Ditrich

for20hunter@gmail.com

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Rod and Kelly, Washington and Alaska are now in your hands. We wish the two of you the best for the future.
Santha and I are both from the northwest. I was born in Oregon and Santha in Seattle. We miss the scenery
but not the climate. I just checked the backyard and the palms are doing fine.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Rod & Kelly, congratulations, hopefully we'll be able to take in one of your Rallies sometime. Doug & Lynne