• http://www.wenatcheeriverpark.org/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $$30.00 full hook up (50 amp) or $25.00 water and electric per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 7/27/2013
  • Potluck time: 4:30pm (tentative)

• Event Leader: For20hunter(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Please bring a $15.00 - $20.00 raffle gift for a raffle during the pot luck.

Members Attending

NameAdditionalSite #ArriveDepart
Kristy & Mark CarlsonOregon Chapter Leaders17/24/20137/31/2013
Dean & Jodi Madison27/26/20137/29/2013
Tom & Jo Daniels37/25/20137/30/2013
Carlos & Kindra Benavidez117/25/20137/28/2013
Rod & Kelly DitrichWashington Chapter Leaders167/24/20137/29/2013
John & Jan Ditrich177/24/20137/29/2013
Robert & Pat Zumach187/21/20138/1/2013
Jeff & Wendy Gerbing197/25/20137/28/2013
John & Lori DawsonPacific Regional Director207/24/20137/29/2013
Bruce & Carol Mclaughlin317/25/20137/29/2013
Tom & Jan Hargreaves327/25/20138/1/2013
David & Linda Tullis387/25/20137/28/2013
Bob & Ann Williams417/25/20137/29/2013

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I are in site 16 and are arriving on July 24th and leaving July 29th. We hope to see you all there! And we apologize in advance. We are brand new as Chapter Leaders and have never attended a Rally before, so any suggestions are welcome. Please let everyone know on this list if you are coming, the dates and which site. That will help me organize a list of where everyone is and when to expect you.

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

We look forward to meeting you and Jan. As far as the address for the park. When I clicked that link it brought up the park site map. Did I make a mistake on the address? I just double checked and I think I have it correct. I even went to the Chelan County website to make sure that the address I had was the same. If I did something wrong, please let me know ASAP so I can fix it. Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you guys!

Rod Ditrich

We will be coming over, too, probably make reservations tomorrow. By the way, the address for the park map is: http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/wrp/data/site_map.pdf.

Rod, your persistence paid off!
Tom

Tomharg

Sorry, Rod, guess I wasn't clear. That addy is, indeed, the park site map. I posted it because I had trouble finding it from the main park page.
Tom

Phatkd

Rod you got to site 16 before we could. What's that saying? "Great minds,...well I forget now". We are prob gonna try and slide into 17 or 18 so the playground is within eyesight of our site for our son to play at. I left a message at the number provided first thing this morning,..but no respondo so far. I will try again in the morning.

For20hunter

I spoke with Marylee last week and she said that since the park is currently closed, she does not keep regular hours, but checks the messages regularly. She should call you back within a couple of days. Just be sure to mention that you are with the Heartland Owners Club Washington Chapter so you get one of our reserved sites. And Kris, my father is already in site #17. Sorry to beat you to the punch again bro.

Tom, sorry, I just misunderstood. Yes their website could use some improving, which is why I am recommending that everyone just calls to make reservations.

Rod

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Rod and Kelly
Lori and I want to welcome you and your wife Kelly to the Heartland family as our newest Chapter Leaders. As of now Lori and I will be there
I left a message at the park this morning, great job at listing the rally.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
You better hurry John. I just talked to them and they only had two sites left in our group area before I made our reservations. I don't know about the rest of the park but A and B loops are almost full. If the park is holding 20 sites and there is only one left now in that area, there are lots more people registered than what is posted.

Kristy

PS Rod we will arrive the 24th and leave the 31st. I don't know the site yet.

Phatkd

That kind of scares me that there is only 1 spot left. I have been trying to get through to them all day,..and nothing. Messages have been left,..but no respondo.

Tomharg

Ptkd: If she's using the county government phone to make calls (she probably is), she may not be able to call Canada because county policy or phone system prevents it. Maybe if you sent her an email and/or left your email address, she could get hold of you that way.

I just called and left a message myself and her answer message stated that she would return calls in the order received; it sounds like she is doing that, given the responses above. My experience with them in the past is that they make a strong effort to accommodate people, so have faith, bro, they are good folks.

And I beg you, please don't leave so many messages that you p*** Marylee off, please!
Tom

Tomharg

I just called and left a message with Marylee requesting space for arriving 25 July and departing 1 August. Haven't heard back yet.
Tom

Phatkd

Ptkd: If she's using the county government phone to make calls (she probably is), she may not be able to call Canada because county policy or phone system prevents it. Maybe if you sent her an email and/or left your email address, she could get hold of you that way.

I just called and left a message myself and her answer message stated that she would return calls in the order received; it sounds like she is doing that, given the responses above. My experience with them in the past is that they make a strong effort to accommodate people, so have faith, bro, they are good folks.

And I beg you, please don't leave so many messages that you p*** Marylee off, please!
Tom

Thanks. I only left 2 messages in total. The one I left today I included my email address in case she is unable to call outside the US.

I will just wait for her call.

For20hunter

I spoke with Mike this morning and he confirmed with me that he has 8 full hookup sites left, but no more full hookup sites left by the river. He said that the sites he has left are in the 31-40 loop sites. Sorry but I began planning this very late in the season and was unable to find anyplace that could accomadate 20 sites that were all together. In addition, I was able to get two more water and electric sites set aside for us (sites 44-47) which are closer to the river than the full hookup sites and $5.00 per night cheaper.

Mike said that he would be back at the park this evening after 5pm PST and would be able to fill more reservations at that time. Phatkd, I did not see your post about calling Canada until just now, so I did not ask him if they were able to call you back. Let me know if you are unable to get through and I will call and make your reservation for you and you can square up with me later.

Like Tom says, these are really good people here who are very accomadating, we are just making these reservations during the time of the season that they are still closed and ony have minimal hours. Just be patient all and keep trying. Sorry for the hassles. Next year will be more organized, I promise.

Rod Ditrich

Tomharg

We just finished our reservations, we are there from 25 July to depart 1 August in site 32. And they are running out of sites!

Darn, I forgot to ask about whether they could call Canada or not, sorry, Ptkd!
Tom

Phatkd

Good news! Was finally able to touch base with them. They are truly very nice folks. We are reserved in site 33D (for some reason I like the sound of those numbers and "D" together ;). We are checking in on July 24 and checking out on July 29.

He said that he thinks I may have gotten the last spot but he wasn't 100% on that. He did say that they filled up fast. We would have been okay with a power and water hook up site too,..but glad we snuck in just in time.

Cheers,..Kris

For20hunter

Okay, I just got off the phone with Mike again. As of 1600 (4pm) today, They have the following sites still available. Site 20 is available from July 23 - July 28. Site 34 thru Site 43 are all available from July 23 - August 1 and are all full hookups. Sites 44 thru 47 are also available July 23 - August 1st and these are the Water and Electric Sites only. If needed they can also accomadate dry camping overflow sites, but lets just see how this goes for now. By my calculations we have 13 sites still available. I will create a spreadsheet listing who is where and for what days as people post their dates and space number to this thread.

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Unless we hear otherwise tomorrow, we are in site 1A 6/24-6/31. Mike called me back today but didn't leave a message and there was no answer when I called back. I left a message so we'll see if they call back tomorrow for some reason.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.