Wiring Diagram

blkdodge

Anyone know how a person can obtain a wiring diagram for a 2012 San Antonio? It sure would be nice to have and be able to figure out such things as, how coax is run for satalite and such. Or even where/what electrical outlets afe on the same circuits. My refrigerator quit working about six months ago and it took me all day to find the J-Box behind the drawer, underneith the frig. to tighten a wire nut.

danemayer

Hi blkdodge,

We do have a number of COAX layouts posted in the manuals section of the forum. Here's a link to the COAX page. We also have an unofficial guide to the 12V systems that includes some diagrams you may find helpful. As to the 110V side, we have some of the component manuals posted, but I haven't seen any diagrams laying out the 110V electric wiring.

It may not be as helpful as a diagram, but when you have a question, there's usually someone on the Forum who's been there before you and is willing to share.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have been told several times they do not have a wiring diagram that they (Heartland) will release to the public due to proprietary reasons. Your best bet is to call Heartland Customer Service and see what you can get out of them.