Torque 290

I'm interested in purchasing a toy hauler trailer model with a garage. I see the torque trailer line has a new model 290 which looks interesting to me. Just curious if this model is in production and if so are there any photos of this coach to look at online. Also, I would appreciate any feedback from torque trailer owners on quality, comfort and storage capacity of these coaches.

Thanks

cheska

Hi we have a TQ 261 which we purchased in the middle of a trip. We then traveled with it for about 4,000 miles and 2 months before we got home.

Other than some basic problems (you can read about them on this forum) we find it to be very good. We had a Road warrior 5th wheel previously which

we sold to down size to a truck camper and pull a trailer with our toys. Found it way to small. So we found this unit and find it suits our needs much better.

Just picked up the 290 and love it !! The rhino fits in the garage no problem!!!
9eqyma9e.jpg
hejapy6y.jpg

Spikedog

I just purchased a 2014 Torque TQ 290 and was curious what hitch setups everyone is running with this large TT. I carry a Polaris RZR in the garage (backed in)and tow it with a F350 dually equipped with a Blue OX weight distributing/ stay control hitch and I am having to load my water tank almost completely full and my fuel station almost empty or the sway makes it very difficult to keep on the road. even with all of that it still has moments of instability. I am considering a Hensley Arrow or Propride hitch setup to see if that helps. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.