PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Dillard - 8/30/2013 to 9/1/2013

Randy
02-26-2013, 04:29 PM
960 Highway 246, Dillard, GA 30537

Venue:
------------------------------

River Vista RV Park
960 Highway 246
Dillard, GA 30537
Megan or Mary 706 746 2722
rvmountainvillage.com (http://rvmountainvillage.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee:

Details:

Number of sites held: 20
Site fee: per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Club Member fee: 20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 8/31/2013
Potluck time: 6:00 PM

Event Leader: Randy(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1108)

Additional Info:
The 2013 Georgia rally will be labor day weekend. Since it is a holiday the park is requiring a 3 day reservation.
The site fees are from 37 to 55 dollars a day. That does not include our discount of 15% for 10 to 20 rigs. If we go over 20 rigs it goes to 20%. I reserved 20 spaces but the park said they can accommodate more. We will have a potluck on Saturday evening. More will be posted as we get it organized. Santha and I ask you to join us.

Member List
Jim & Nancy Beletti Site 34 Potluck Red beans & Rice Brunch Turkey Sausage Cookout Veggie Salad
Dave Yocum & Julie Hancock Site 35
Randy & Santha Allen Site 41 Potluck Turkey & Ham Brunch Bacon, sausage, eggs and gravy Cookout Burgers, Hot dogs, Buns & condiments
Malcolm & Val Talley Site 42 Potluck Dessert Brunch Fresh fruit Cookout Dessert
Paul & Sue Alfono Site 55 Potluck Dessert Brunch Breakfast casserole Cookout Tomato Salad
Bill & Marlene Kneiper Site 54
Walter & Linda West Site 26 Potluck Green bean casserole & Dessert Brunch Biscuits Cookout BBQ Beans & Dessert
Lance & Kem Duguay (Beware}
Gary & Susan McKinney
Joe & Linda Shejbal Site 66 Potluck Cauliflower Salad Brunch Blueberry muffins
Ron & Ann Parrish Site 46 Potluck Corn Casserole & Yellow Cake Brunch Yummy Biscuits & Honey Cookout Ann's Famous potato salad
Clay & Candy Hudson Site 50 Potluck Tossed Salad with Dressings Brunch Cinnamon Rolls Cookout Cookies
Terrel & Carol Stanley site 60 Potluck Pineapplecherry Cake Cookout chips
Ken & Faye Hyde Site 38 Potluck Baked Pineapple Brunch Fresh fruit Cookout Corn salad
Lou & Bette Site 76 Potluck Sweet potato Casserole Brunch Biscuits Cookout Fried corn
Phil & Becky Smith site 82 Orado dessert Brunch Pancakes Cookout Macaroni Salad
Dick & Fran Bernard site 68 Potluck Potato Casserole Brunch Lemon Zucchini Bread Cookout Pasta Salad
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck Site 71
Bryce & Elise Dubes Site 19 Potluck Broccoli Slaw Cookout SW bean & corn dip
Brian & Shelly Dubes Site25 Potluck Banana Bars Brunch Heath bar coffee Cake Cookout Asain Slaw

Santha has planned the meal Schedule.
Friday, Everybody is on their own. Margarita machine will be in operation Friday P.M
Saturday, Potluck will be at 6 P.M Santha said we will furnish the meat. Fried Turkey and smoked ham. Let us know about your potluck items.
Lance will be providing a movie after the potluck.
Sunday, Brunch will be at 10 A.M. The club will provide bacon, Sausage, eggs and sausage gravy. Any help with with other dishes will be appreciated.
Planning on burgers, hot dogs, Brats, for Sunday dinner which will be supplied by the club. Side dishes appreciated. Salads,beans, chips Etc.

davebennington
03-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Randy,

Will call and register today.

dave

Randy
03-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Dave, Glad you and Julie are attending. See the two of you in Florida in a couple of weeks. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

davebennington
03-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Randy,

We are good to go. Site number 35. See you in Florida.

dave

yepuhuh
03-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Make sure to get on my rv lot....it is the prettiest one there.

As soon as you arrive it is the first one on the left by the rose garden...

THE PICTURE SHOW A SMALL CAMPER ON IT. That was in August 2012
The other pictures are from oct 2012 and it was cold and rainy and foggy.

TOO BAD I WILL MISS THIS RALLY BUT WE WILL BE THERE JUNE 15-JULY 7

jbeletti
03-01-2013, 12:12 PM
The Belettis are coming! Just reserved site 34 for 4 nights. We arrive on Thursday and leave on Monday. On Monday, we'll pull the RV onto our TN rally site in Crossville :)

Rally on!

Jim

ALF
03-06-2013, 08:23 PM
We need to call yet for reservations yet, but you can count us in!

Paul and Sue

Randy
03-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Paul, Glad that you and Sue will be there. I am going to have to give Sue a bill for the cost of the 12 packs of canned margaritas that Santha has
bought since Sue gave her one. I will bring the the total with me. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti
03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Paul, Glad that you and Sue will be there. I am going to have to give Sue a bill for the cost of the 12 packs of canned margaritas that Santha has
bought since Sue gave her one. I will bring the the total with me. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Hope she has some of those left for the rally - the margaritas - not the bill :)

Randy
03-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Hope she has some of those left for the rally - the margaritas - not the bill :)

Jim, I am sure Sue will share the bill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

MCTalley
03-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Count Malcolm and Val Talley in. I'll call tomorrow and get our reservations lined up. We'll be there the same range of dates as the Belettis. Jim, we'll have to convoy up to Tennessee - see if your rig can keep up with ours. :cool:

P.S. - Our coach always has a full ice tray, Margarita mix and a bottle of Tequila on board.

ALF
03-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Jim, I am sure Sue will share the bill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy,

We will have to discuss this further in Florida. Paul has already started to stock up with 1 case purchased so far....unfortunately, I am not sure they will last until the Georgia Rally!!!!:cool:

Jim.....we will have plenty to share. Will not turn down offers to assist with the bill or contributions to the cause.

Sue

Randy
03-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Malcolm, Glad you and Val will be joining us. Always nice to meet new People. Sounds like the ingredients for an adult beverage in your coach.

Sue, Santha said She would also bring bring some to the Rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti
03-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Sounds like fun already. So, who's brining the "still". Are we making some 'shine at this rally? :)

Jim
Troublmaker

VKTalley
03-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Sounds like fun already. So, who's brining the "still". Are we making some 'shine at this rally? :)

Jim
Troublmaker

Jim, stop in Gatlinburg. They have a legal moonshine place, still and all, right downtown Gatlinburg. Saw it on our recent trip there.

MCTalley
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM
We are set up and paid for 8/29 to 9/2 on site 42. Looking forward to it!

VKTalley
03-08-2013, 02:19 PM
P.S. - Our coach always has a full ice tray, Margarita mix and a bottle of Tequila on board.

....and possible some good Kentucky Bourbon for Mint Juleps. :cool:

MCTalley
03-08-2013, 02:39 PM
....and possible some good Kentucky Bourbon for Mint Juleps. :cool:

True. We are heading up to KY in a couple weeks. We might just have to make a couple of stops.

Randy
03-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Malcolm & Val, I am sure those stops would be for iced tea and coffee.

Jim, I can find corn and sugar at the farmers market here in Georgia but we will need a radiator and some heat. It can be arranged at site 34.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ALF
03-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Our reservations are in; we are in site 76. Have to start stocking up on payback! As for Kentucky Bourbon......I have a case that needs to be delivered in 2 weeks......not opposed to taking bribes. But I probably shouldn't mention it as the Feds might look for me. As for the still project, I have copper tubing, glass jugs, and mason jars....what else do we need?

jbeletti
03-09-2013, 09:15 PM
...As for the still project, I have copper tubing, glass jugs, and mason jars....what else do we need?

- Supply of clean water (spring water preferred)
- Blue tick hound
- :)

jimtoo
03-09-2013, 09:17 PM
corn & fire & time!

MCTalley
03-09-2013, 09:46 PM
As for the still project, I have copper tubing, glass jugs, and mason jars....what else do we need?

I've researched this. We'll need a plain looking four-door sedan with a hot motor in it. I'll check on Ebay. Might be able to find an early 70's Galaxie or Impala with a big block in it.

Randy
03-09-2013, 10:31 PM
I Have given this thread deep thought so I will list my observations. Sound Impressive?
Malcolm, Save your money on the big block sedan. If we are going to cook it at Jim Bellitti's site. We have no need to haul, just consume.
Jimtoo, We can arrange for the fire and corn but this stuff is going to be aged in hours. Time is not on our side.
Paul, You are going to buy aged whiskey when you could possibly have some 6 hour old moonshine.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

jimtoo
03-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Paul, You are going to buy aged whiskey when you could possibly have some 6 hour old moonshine.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

I would think 6 hour old moonshine would be the same as used rubbing alcohol that you soaked your feet in...

Randy
03-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Jimtoo, You just destroyed this whole thread. Instead of making the moonshine we might buy the moonshine. No fun there.

Jim Belliti, It would have to be a Yorkie and Poodles in the still protection business. Randy, Santha and the poodles

krhyde
03-12-2013, 08:53 AM
We'll be there on the Wed. 28th and leave on Tues. 3rd heading to Crossville, TN Ken and Faye

Randy
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
We'll be there on the Wed. 28th and leave on Tues. 3rd heading to Crossville, TN Ken and Faye

Ken, Glad that you and Faye are joining us. I Hope that Santha and I can arrange to go up to Crossville after our Rally. When you have your
own business you are never off. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Christytra
03-16-2013, 03:41 PM
Sam offers to bring his margarita machine but I can only offer some homemade wine. We'll call this week to reserve our place.....no making fun of the small North Trail Trailer! We love our trailer.

Randy
03-17-2013, 07:24 AM
Christy and Sam, Glad to have you and Sam. Santha and I like North Trails with palm trees as decorations.. I am sure that some margaritas will be
consumed at the rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

phix
03-21-2013, 11:44 AM
It's been a while since I logged in. I'm so happy that there is a rally, only 2 (or so) hours away, and we are available! This is only our 2nd rally and first Georgia rally. We have booked site 54 on the creek.

We are looking forward to camping with all of you and I'll take a margarita. (It will be fun to watch the faces of those brave enough to drink moonshine.)

Christytra
03-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Sam and Christy will be there. We arrive on the 29th and leave on the 2nd. We will be in site 49.

Randy
03-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Pam, A moonshine margarita might be a new trend. Murphy and Phoebe might also have to join in on the still protection duty.
We need all the help we can get. Glad the the two of you are attending. The Poodles love company.

Christy, It looks like Sam's Margarita machine will be put to the test. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw
03-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Walter & Linda West just made reservations coming in on 8/28 and leaving on 9/3 and are in site 26

Randy
03-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Linda, Glad to have you and Walter join us. You will fit right in. N. Georgia is full of Florida plates in the summer.

lduguay
04-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Hey Randy & Santha,

Me and the Head Dispatcher (Kem) have decided that if our Kids wants to do the Family Annual Labor Day cook out, they will have to come to Georgia!! We will be in Site 18A.........WOOOHOOOOO, LOTS of Rally's this year!!!!

Lance

PS. And as a gesture of peace with the GA Chapter, the NC Chapter will leave Weapons of Mass Destruction at home.........maybe 23845

jbeletti
04-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Hey Randy & Santha,

Me and the Head Dispatcher (Kem) have decided that if our Kids wants to do the Family Annual Labor Day cook out, they will have to come to Georgia!! We will be in Site 18A.........WOOOHOOOOO, LOTS of Rally's this year!!!!

Woot!

gmckinney
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Please add Gary & Susan McKinney to the list. Looking forward to GA mountains

Randy
04-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey Randy & Santha,

Lance

PS. And as a gesture of peace with the GA Chapter, the NC Chapter will leave Weapons of Mass Destruction at home.........maybe 23845

Lance, You did not have to include Pinocchio in your post. Nobody believes you anyway. I have not told the Poodles you are attending yet.
I will mention to them that Kem is attending but keep your name out of the conversation We are glad that nothing will be be destroyed in
Dillard, Ga on labor day weekend. Yea, Right. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy
04-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Please add Gary & Susan McKinney to the list. Looking forward to GA mountains

Gary & Susan, You will be added to the list. Let me know when you get your site number. The more the merrier.

ALF
04-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Randy...we changed our site to 55. We calculated the fallout from Lance's experiments/explosions and figured it would be better to be inside the ring...just far enough away to be safe.

lduguay
04-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Randy...we changed our site to 55. We calculated the fallout from Lance's experiments/explosions and figured it would be better to be inside the ring...just far enough away to be safe.

Awwwww Paul......do you REALLY think you can get far enough away???:rolleyes:

davebennington
04-28-2013, 06:08 PM
There is no place is that is far enough away!!!

Randy
04-28-2013, 08:43 PM
There is no safe distance away from Lance. I am thinking that we need to warn the authorities of Lance's behavior. I still not have told the Poodles. I am afraid that if they
find out that Lance is attending there would be a demand that Lance stay home and Kem attend. They have seen the video and feel lucky to be alive from the 2012
campout. Paul and Sue, Have you considered another RV park? I am. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay
04-29-2013, 06:07 AM
There is no safe distance away from Lance. I am thinking that we need to warn the authorities of Lance's behavior. I still not have told the Poodles. I am afraid that if they
find out that Lance is attending there would be a demand that Lance stay home and Kem attend. They have seen the video and feel lucky to be alive from the 2012
campout. Paul and Sue, Have you considered another RV park? I am. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Another RV park?? That would be great......leaves more room for the Brave of Heart!:rolleyes:

Randy
05-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Joe and Linda Shejbal just signed up for the rally. With the addition of their two poodles We could put a Poodle watch on Lance 24 hours a day. Just Saying.

davebennington
05-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Randy,

Are you planning a special poodle show for us?

Randy
05-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Dave, You would have to ask the most spoiled Poodles in the world and the spoiler which would be Santha.
Not really thinking of a show, Just self preservation as Lance has them scared.

lduguay
05-09-2013, 05:58 AM
This ONE thing I CAN guarranty.......I LIKE the Poodles, and they are SAFE,

as for the "Humans"??????

:rolleyes:

davebennington
05-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Randy

Lance has agreed that no poodles will be hurt!! Isn't that nice.

Randy
05-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Randy

Lance has agreed that no poodles will be hurt!! Isn't that nice.

Dave, Do you think that Lance would ever tell the truth. Discussed this with the Poodles. They are still very nervous, as I am.
Randy , Santha and the Poodles

davebennington
05-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Randy,

Lance does not lie, now he may treat the truth recklessly or misspeak every now and then but he does not lie.

Christytra
05-22-2013, 05:45 AM
We've just found that we will have to cancel this year. Our son has changed his wedding date and will now be getting married over Labor Day weekend. His fiancÚ grew up in another country and this date works best for the mother and step family to get here. Funny, I don't think she even knows it's a holiday here! Enjoy the margaritas. I'm sure we'll have a few here too. Maybe we'll make it to the rally next year.

Randy
05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
Christy, Sorry to hear that you and Sam have to cancel. His wedding is much more important than the rally.
We will hoist a margarita for the newly wed couple.

ATLJOHN
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi Randy and Santha
Looks like you guys will have great group but we will not make this one.
But we will see you in Goshen.
Keep the children happy
John & Judy

lduguay
05-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Hmmmmm, just noticed my Site # on Post 1 is "Beware".......that next to you Randy?????

Randy
05-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Lance, No it is not next to My name. I am just letting all of the attendee,s be aware of certain dangers. Forewarned is forearmed.

navyAZ1
06-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey Randy, I just made our reservations for this rally. We are hoping Miss Ann will have recovered from her second surgery to make this trip. Her surgery will be on 1 July so I'm thinking she'll be ready to go by the 28th of August, that's when we plan to arrive, and we're going to stay for a week. This will be Ann's first time out in the BH since we came home from TX back in late January. Oh yeah, they have put us on site #46. Wooooo Hooooo we are so excited to be able to hit the road again and spend time with our Heartland family. See Y'all

davebennington
06-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Ron,

It will be good to see you and Miss Ann again. We missed you at the National Rally.

dave

Randy
06-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Ron and Ann, It would not be a Georgia rally without the two of you. We will pray for Ann on her surgery day.
Tell Ann that Santha has a new Margarita Machine. That should help her recovery.
Randy, Santha and the poodles.

Randy
07-13-2013, 06:23 PM
I just updated the post 1 about the Rally schedule. Any menu items for any of the meals that you plan on bringing should be posted on the thread so everyone know
what is being brought. Santha has a organization mind problem. I live with it.

Another subject, T-Shirts. Santha talked to a place here in Norcross about doing shirts for the Rally.
The price will 8.00 dollars per shirt payable at the rally. If you want t-shirts let us know the size required
by August 10th. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti
07-13-2013, 10:18 PM
Shaping up well Randy. Always listen to Santha - else you'll get "the eye" :)

lduguay
07-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Oh Wise GA Chapter Leader,

We would like to request 1-large and 1-2XL GA rally tee's.

Signed,

You Humble Servant

davebennington
07-14-2013, 07:18 AM
Randy

It would not be a real Heartland rally if there wasn't any Tshirts. We would like 1 XL and 1 Large.

Thank you

dave

ALF
07-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Randy...put us down for 1 XL and 1 Lg Tshirt.

Randy
07-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Santha has started the shirt size list. She has the Alfono's, Duguay's and the Yocum's down.

TandC
07-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Hi, Carol & I will be joining y'all at the GA Rally. I made our reservations this afternoon. We will arrive on 26 Aug and leave on 2 Sep (hopefully for the Crossville, TN rally - we're on the TN rally waiting list). Randy, Our T-shirt sizes are Medium & 2XL. We will bring a PineAppleCherry cake to the potluck & chips to the Sunday dinner. We're to be in Site 60 but with the way I back the 5er up we may wind up in some other site(s)!!!:o Hopefully, no one else will be there on the 26th to witness the event!!!:eek: Looking forward to seeing y'all!

krhyde
07-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Hey guys, Faye and I will be joining you for the Georgia Rally. We made reservations today. We are arriving on the 28th and leaving on the 3rd. We'll take two shirts, one Large and one X-Large. We will be on site #38. Ken

Randy
07-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Terrell and Ken, Added both of you to the list and Santha has the shirt sizes. Will be glad to see You.

VKTalley
07-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Santha has started the shirt size list. She has the Alfono's, Duguay's and the Yocum's down.

HI Randy, shirt sizes for Malcolm and I are L and XL. I'll let you know later what we will be supplying for the two meals as we are on the west coast (MCT is working out here) until August 2, travel to Texas for two weeks of work and then on to GA for the rally.

Randy
07-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Valerie, Santha has the shirt sizes for you and Malcolm. Drive safely back to the south on your return trip.. Santha will probably make me start a menu list in
the near future. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw
07-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Randy and Santha
the West,s would like 2 xl shirts. I will bring green bean casserole and desert for potluck. Biscuits for brunch and bbeans and a desert for Sunday. Looking forward to the rally.
Regards,
Linda

Randy
07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Linda, We have your shirt sizes on the list. Thanks for the meal items. We will start a list on post 1 this weekend for the meal items.

Lou_and_Bette
07-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Waiting for a call back from campground to see if we can join in on the Georgia fun

Lou_and_Bette
07-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Just talked to Megan at the CG we are on site 76. Aug 26-SEpt2. Will head to the Tenn rally from there. Bette

Randy
07-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Bette, Glad that you and Lou are joining us for the rally. If you and Lou want shirts let me know so that the secretary of war "Santha" can get them ordered.
I will update post 1 in the next few days to include the potluck meal items. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Lou_and_Bette
07-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Randy, cant wait to meet you and Santha. We are going to pass on the shirts this time. Thank you, Bette

Phil Smith
07-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi Randy! Still got any spaces open for your rally? Thinking we may be able to attend.

Phil

Randy
07-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi Randy! Still got any spaces open for your rally? Thinking we may be able to attend.

Phil
Phil & Becky, Still space available. Would be great if you could attend. Randy, Santha and the poodles

phix
07-30-2013, 08:35 AM
I just had to cancel as we are over obligated at this time. My spot should be open. We had spot 54.

Randy
08-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Pam & Ray, Sorry you had to cancel. Will see at the next one.

Randy
08-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Santha made me update post 1 today to satisfy her sense of order. On it I am adding food Items for the potluck and cookout. This should keep us from duplicating items.
She checked with the t-shirt people and the shirts will be fruit of the loom. That should give everyone an idea for the size they need. Shirts will be eight dollars payable at the rally.
Shirt list below

Dave & Julie Xl & L
Lance & Kem 2XL & L
Paul & Sue XL & L
Carol & Terrell 2XL & M
Ken & Faye XL & L
Walter & Linda XL & XL
Malcolm & Valerie XL & L
Randy & Santha L & L

Randy
08-04-2013, 12:00 PM
I want all of the Georgia rally attendees to be on your best behavior. We have two new couples coming to their first Heartland rally in Dillard.
I want to welcome Clay & Candy Hudson and Bill & Marlene Kneiper to their first rally. Hope you enjoy it and it is one of many that you will attend.

VKTalley
08-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Randy, the Talleys will bring desserts for Saturday potluck and Sunday cookout and fruit for Sunday Brunch.

Phil Smith
08-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Phil & Becky, Still space available. Would be great if you could attend. Randy, Santha and the poodles

Randy,
Becky and I are site 82 HRL. I'll be coming in onthe 28th and will be wroking my sales territory for a couple of days from there. Becky will join us for the weekend. I'm not sure this will be a good idea though. I noticed a post where you said we had to be on our best behavior because you have some new rally attendees. Hmmmm...I'll TRY to be good! Let me know what we need to bring and how I can be of help. You might PM me as I am not getting out here to the forum as much as I would like.
Thanks,
Phil

krhyde
08-06-2013, 05:17 PM
We will bring baked pineapple to the pot luck. We will bring fresh fruit for the breakfast and corn salad for the Sunday afternoon meal.

Randy
08-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi Randy, the Talleys will bring desserts for Saturday potluck and Sunday cookout and fruit for Sunday Brunch.
Valerie, Have added your menu items to post 1. Thanks for the help.

Randy
08-06-2013, 08:41 PM
We will bring baked pineapple to the pot luck. We will bring fresh fruit for the breakfast and corn salad for the Sunday afternoon meal.
Ken & Faye, Have also added your food items to post 1. Santha said she is not playing a certain card game.
Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Randy
08-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Randy,
Becky and I are site 82 HRL. I'll be coming in onthe 28th and will be wroking my sales territory for a couple of days from there. Becky will join us for the weekend. I'm not sure this will be a good idea though. I noticed a post where you said we had to be on our best behavior because you have some new rally attendees. Hmmmm...I'll TRY to be good! Let me know what we need to bring and how I can be of help. You might PM me as I am not getting out here to the forum as much as I would like.
Thanks,
Phil

Glad to the have old new SC chapter leaders join us. I have added you to the list. The Poodles said something about a spoiled Yorkie named Riley.
They said it would be great to see who was the most spoiled. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Lou_and_Bette
08-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Randy, Bette and I will bring Sweet potato casserole with Praline topping for the Saturday potluck, fried corn for the Sunday cookout, and would like to bring biscuits for Sunday brunch but to keep them as fresh as possible maybe someone could assist us by volunteering their oven. Lou

VKTalley
08-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Randy, Bette and I will bring Sweet potato casserole with Praline topping for the Saturday potluck, fried corn for the Sunday cookout, and would like to bring biscuits for Sunday brunch but to keep them as fresh as possible maybe someone could assist us by volunteering their oven. Lou

Lou, my oven will not be in use on that Sunday, if you or Bette want to use it.

Randy
08-07-2013, 07:40 PM

Lou, We should have access to the kitchen so Bette can fix her biscuits for the brunch and anything else she wants to do.

Rodbuster
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV. We will bring the following items for the meals:

Potluck - potato casserole
Brunch - lemon zucchini bread
Cookout - pasta salad

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

jbeletti
08-09-2013, 08:05 AM
The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV.

Cool! Your new Grand Canyon and our new Savannah at the same rally. A 2-unit new RV show :)

Randy
08-09-2013, 02:06 PM
The Bernard's will be coming to the Georgia Rally with our brand new Grand Canyon (site 68)!!! This will be our inaugural trip with the new RV. We will bring the following items for the meals:

Potluck - potato casserole
Brunch - lemon zucchini bread
Cookout - pasta salad

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dick & Fran, Looks like this is going to be the new Landmark rally. Got your PM. Santha said your are good for the shirts. Will add you to the list.

Lou_and_Bette
08-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Randy, Its good the know there will be an oven for ME to use to provide the biscuits for Sunday morning. Lou

Randy
08-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Lou, I stand corrected. You better make a bunch of biscuits. Santha is going to make a batch of sausage gravy.

kwolbeck
08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
I just made reservations to attend, this will be our first GA rally. We will be there sometime on the 30th, depending on how early we get out of Jacksonville, and stay until Monday, 2 Sept when we head to Crossville. Our site is #71. Will post in a day or so what food items we plan to bring for the meals, if Santha has any recommendations to balance out the menus let me know.
Kevin

Randy
08-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Kevin & Nelly, Santha and I are glad you are able to attend. Santha was going to make sausage gravy for the brunch but since Nelly is attending She said that
She might do a potato dish if Nelly wanted to do the gravy. Hint!

Randy
08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Everybody listen up. Lance is going to do movie night after the potluck. He has suggested "Sandlot" a baseball movie since it is that time of year.
Toss your comments out here. Thanks for the suggestion and help Lance.

navyAZ1
08-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Santha made me update post 1 today to satisfy her sense of order. On it I am adding food Items for the potluck and cookout. This should keep us from duplicating items.
She checked with the t-shirt people and the shirts will be fruit of the loom. That should give everyone an idea for the size they need. Shirts will be eight dollars payable at the rally.
Shirt list below

Dave & Julie Xl & L
Lance & Kem 2XL & L
Paul & Sue XL & L
Carol & Terrell 2XL & M
Ken & Faye XL & L
Walter & Linda XL & XL
Malcolm & Valerie XL & L
Randy & Santha L & L
Randy, is it too late to get on the T-shirt list? We didn't know y'all were getting them, if we can get in on this we'll need (1) XL, & (1) 2X.

jbeletti
08-13-2013, 08:07 PM
I just made reservations to attend, this will be our first GA rally...

Woot! Miss the Wolbecks - be nice to see you guys sooner than planned :)

Randy
08-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Randy, is it too late to get on the T-shirt list? We didn't know y'all were getting them, if we can get in on this we'll need (1) XL, & (1) 2X.

Ron & Ann, Santha has your shirts handled. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Bryced15
08-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Hello all. We're the Dubes. We're new to the club. My wife Elise and I (Bryce) will be attending the Georgia rally. This will be our first rally. We are very excited to join in the fun. We are in site 19. We will be bringing broccoli slaw to the potluck, and southwestern been and corn dip with chips to the cookout. We will let you know what we are planning to bring to the brunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Randy
08-14-2013, 08:43 PM
Hello all. We're the Dubes. We're new to the club. My wife Elise and I (Bryce) will be attending the Georgia rally. This will be our first rally. We are very excited to join in the fun. We are in site 19. We will be bringing broccoli slaw to the potluck, and southwestern been and corn dip with chips to the cookout. We will let you know what we are planning to bring to the brunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Bryce and Elise, We are glad to have you join the Heartland group at the Georgia rally. I can assure you that this will be one of many Heartland rally's for the two of you. I will get your
site number and food items posted on post 1. I also understand that your Parents are also attending. Let me know so that I can post their site and info. Santha said new friends
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

yorkiemom
08-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi Randy & Santha...put us down for Red Beans & Rice for potluck, Turkey Sausage for Brunch, and Lettuce and Veggie Salad for Cookout.
Nancy & Jim Beletti

navyAZ1
08-16-2013, 04:29 PM
OPPS, I gotta ask Miss Ann what we're bringing as far as food, I'll let cha know so as I know.

Randy
08-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi Randy & Santha...put us down for Red Beans & Rice for potluck, Turkey Sausage for Brunch, and Lettuce and Veggie Salad for Cookout.
Nancy & Jim Beletti
Nancy, Will add your and Jim's menu items to the thread. See the two of you in a couple of weeks.

8paws
08-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Linda and Joe Shejbal - Cauliflower salad for Potluck and Blueberry muffins for brunch:o

8paws
08-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Any movie is fine with us as long as Lance doesn't blow us up! Ha:angel:

Randy
08-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Any movie is fine with us as long as Lance doesn't blow us up! Ha:angel:

Lance can't control himself. Something or someone will be destroyed. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay
08-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Lance can't control himself. Something or someone will be destroyed. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

GREAT IDEA!!

We could watch "Expendables 2"........LOTS of stuff blow up in this thriller!!!!

Randy
08-20-2013, 08:19 PM
GREAT IDEA!!

We could watch "Expendables 2"........LOTS of stuff blow up in this thriller!!!!

Santha said she is going to bring the popcorn machine to the movie night. She said that there should be no loud noises other than popcorn popping.
Lance, I know your tough but do you want to cross path's with the Secretary of War. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay
08-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Santha said she is going to bring the popcorn machine to the movie night. She said that there should be no loud noises other than popcorn popping.
Lance, I know your tough but do you want to cross path's with the Secretary of War. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

I surrender!! Don't wanna mess with the Sec. Of War!!!!

The "Sandlot" it will be......lots of good laughs.

bdubes
08-23-2013, 07:22 AM
We are Brian and Shelly Dubes from Lenoir City and are new members. We are looking forward to spending Labor Day weekend with all of you. We are bringing banana bars for Saturday night's meal, Heath bar coffee cake for the brunch, and an Asian cabbage slaw to the Sunday evening meal.

jimtoo
08-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi Brian and Shelly,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You are going to meet and make lots of friends at the rally. Have fun.

Jim M

MCTalley
08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey Brian and Shelly! Looking forward to meeting you all at the rally. Are you continuing on from the Georgia rally to the Tennessee rally?

Randy
08-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Brian & Shelly, Added your food items to post 1. Less than a week away now. looking forward to meeting you two.

navyAZ1
08-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Randy, here's what Miss Ann says we will bring; Potluck - Corn Casserole, and Yellow Cake, Brunch - Yummy Biscuits & Honey, Cookout - Miss Ann's "World Famous" Potato Salad! See y'all there, we are sooooo excited to be "on the road again"!!!!!

Randy
08-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Ron, Posted Ann's food contributions on the first page. We are certainly glad that Ann is over the issue's with her back and can travel again.

ALF
08-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Randy
Let Santha know that we will bring the following:
Potluck - dessert
Brunch - breakfast casserole
Cookout - tomato salad
5 days and counting .......can't wait to see everyone!

lindaw
08-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone the West,s are already in Dillard getting the place warmed up for everyone. Be sure to bring swimsuits as there is a nice heated pool and spa.
Linda

Phil Smith
08-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi Poodles, Santha and Randy (in that order),
The Smith's will be bringing an Oredo desert for the Pot Luck. Macaroni Salad for the Sunday dinner and I will make sour dough pancakes for the brunch if you would like.
Phil & Becky

Randy
08-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Randy
Let Santha know that we will bring the following:
Potluck - dessert
Brunch - breakfast casserole
Cookout - tomato salad
5 days and counting .......can't wait to see everyone!

Paul , Your and Sue's menu items will be added to post 1 this evening. You are not the only couple ready for the Rally.

Randy
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey everyone the West,s are already in Dillard getting the place warmed up for everyone. Be sure to bring swimsuits as there is a nice heated pool and spa.
Linda

Linda, You and Walter are not making Santha and I feel real good about this rally. You are not to have any fun until we arrive.

lindaw
08-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Well Randy we now have company, Lou and Bette but I promise we will not have fun.
Linda

krhyde
08-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Well Randy we now have company, Lou and Bette but I promise we will not have fun.
Linda

We will see you guys on Wednesday.

Randy
08-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Santha said to go ahead and have fun. We should pull in early Thursday P.M. I think Phil is also arriving on Wednesday.

VKTalley
08-26-2013, 10:41 PM
The Talleys will be arriving Thursday afternoon.....depending on how early we roll from Alabama.

ericandalice
08-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Just wanted to say we're coming to the Rally. Arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Can't wait to see/meet everyone.

Randy
08-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Val, We will also arrive Thursday afternoon. Eric & Alice, We are glad that you two are attending. Be nice to see you on Friday.

jbeletti
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Just wanted to say we're coming to the Rally. Arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Can't wait to see/meet everyone.

Cool - haven't seen you guys since last year's NE Regional. See ya soon.

ericandalice
08-29-2013, 01:52 PM
What route is everyone taking from Atlanta/south of Dillard?

ALF
08-30-2013, 07:00 AM
We are heading out in 2 hours...just wanted to wait for the roads to clear before heading through Atlanta. We may go take 85 through ATL to I-985 and then onto GA-365. Countdown is on!
Santha....can't wait for your machine to run tonight! We have something for you.:cool:

jbeletti
08-30-2013, 07:14 AM
We arrived at River Vista RV Resort yesterday afternoon. We're in site 34. The campground seems really nice. I've yet to walk the whole place but it's nice around our rally area. Linda and Walter W are on one side of us and Malcolm and Val T are on the other side. Across the street from us are Dave Y / Julie H and our GA Chapter Leaders, Randy and Santha A. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of my Heartland friends arrive today!

ericandalice
08-30-2013, 10:03 AM
On our way. Leaving a little later than planned but we're still getting used to Weekend Trip Planning. See you all soon.

-Alice

MCTalley
08-30-2013, 10:01 PM
For those here at the rally that were asking about Val's and my colorful lighted "ice cubes", here is a link to them from the original company that supplied them to Disney World (where we got ours). They're about $2 a piece with a minimum order of a dozen. According to the FAQ, the non-replaceable battery will light the cube for about 8-10 hours total runtime.

A quick survey around the internet shows lots of places you can find similar items. I've just linked to the ones we have.

Click here. (http://www.windycitynovelties.com/240412p/lited-ice-cubes-multi-color-12-pack.html#ReviewHeader)

Note to Jim Beletti: They mention custom screen-printing on the cubes.

jbeletti
08-31-2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks Malcolm.

Phil Smith
09-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Well, as the GA rally winds down, Becky and I would like to say thiank you to Randy and Santha for another great rally. It was great seeing many of our friends again and even better to meet our new ones. We thank the first time rally attendees for giving us a try and hope to see you all at futuere rally's. We pray for safe travels for everyone and wish we could travel to the TN rally but it is not to be this year.
Thanks,
Phil & Becky

jbeletti
09-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Thank you Randy and Santha for another fine rally! For us attendees, it was another fun, laid-back time. For you, a LOT of planning and a lot of onsite work. I loved helping cook and I know others helped with cooking, setup, cleanup, entertainment, photography, and much more. Hoping you had fun too. See you in Crossville, TN later this week for the TN rally!

lduguay
09-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Randy & Santha,

What can I say......It was a BLAST!!!! (Pun intended) :-)

Thanks for a GREAT rally and for bringing AWESOME people into our lives!

See y'all soon!!!

Lance

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

trdeal
09-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Lance, if you were there I am sure it was a blast! Sorry we missed it. But we are looking forward to seeing you all in Crossville next weekend.

vtwdgrimes
09-02-2013, 04:10 PM
We had a good time at our first rally.

clayhud
09-02-2013, 05:08 PM
WOW....what a great first Ga. Chapter Rally at River Vista RV resort in Dillard, GA. We made many new friends this weekend and had a wonderful time. Thanks to Randy and Santha for a well organized and managed rally. We know it takes more than two to make this size event successful and we thank you too! We look forward to many more rallies in the future! Have fun at the TN rally and see you soon! Clay & Candy Hudson

davebennington
09-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Here are a few pictures of Heartlanders having fun at dinner.

26304 26305

There were a few special awards presented.

26306 26307

And as always the parting shot.

dave

jbeletti
09-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Here are a few pictures of Heartlanders having fun at dinner.
dave

Great pics as always Dave. Thank you!

lindaw
09-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Great pictures Dave
Linda West

Randy
09-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Santha and I had a great time at the rally. It would not be a successful rally without the people who attended and
helped out. There was no lack of help or support at anytime from all of you. Santha and I really want to thank all of you
from the bottom of our hearts. Also another good feeling was the fact that we had some new Heartlanders at the rally.
The two generations of the Dubes, The Hudson's and the Grimes. I hope to see more of you in the future.
Santha and I are now looking for suggestions for next years rally so if any of you have any thoughts or idea's
let us know. Thanks to all of you for your time and support.

ALF
09-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Randy and Santha,

We just want to send you a special THANK YOU! We had a wonderfull time at the rally. Great Job putting it together! Can't wait for next year.

TandC
09-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Randy & Santha,Another great rally! We appreciate the time and effort y'all spent. Thanks.

ericandalice
10-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Guess who just showed up in our Chattanooga campground? That nice couple we adopted/surrounded at the Dillard rally. They brought their puppy this time. Eric and I always wondered if we'd ever meet up with a fellow RVer twice. It's a big country and there are lots of RVers, but it was really neat to see a familiar face again.

jbeletti
10-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Guess who just showed up in our Chattanooga campground? That nice couple we adopted/surrounded at the Dillard rally. They brought their puppy this time. Eric and I always wondered if we'd ever meet up with a fellow RVer twice. It's a big country and there are lots of RVers, but it was really neat to see a familiar face again.

Is it the Dubes? With the Landmark?

lduguay
10-12-2013, 03:47 PM

Are you talking about the SOB travel trailer folks?

That's cool.......did y'all ask them if they were ready to trade yet?? :rolleyes:

ericandalice
10-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah, the SOB. I plan to ask them next time I see them. This morning we were excited to see them and meet their puppy. You know how that goes.