Outside speakers

danemayer

Hi HD2NV,

I'm not sure anyone has a wiring diagram for the speakers, but if you would share what trailer you have and the make/model of the sound system, someone might be able to help.

Have the speakers ever worked? Is this a new trailer? Does the sound system work on the inside of the trailer?

danemayer

It is a 2013 Road Warrior 415. I bought the trailer brand new and the speakers have never worked.

You still haven't said which make/model surround sound you have, but if it happens to be a Genesis 2.0, at the bottom of the remote, there are A, B, C buttons to switch audio to different speakers.

Do you have the surround sound manual? Can you shed a little light on what you have tried already.

TXTiger

I have a Cyclone with a Jensen stereo. There is a toggle switch to change from the outside speakers and the garage speakers. It is located just above the removable faceplate for the unit. Toggle up and the garage speakers come on. Toggle down and the outside speakers go on. Set the switch in the middle and both sets of speakers are off. There is a separate Toggle switch for the living area speakers to turn them on or off.

BNK9

I have a 2013 Pioneer QB30, i cant figure out how to turn the outside speakers on and off. I have tried the fade function on the stereo already. Any idaes?

jimtoo

Hi BNK9,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help you other than to say look for a pair of switches in the area of the stereo or outside in the storage compartment. I'm sure some of out other members will jump in soon with better information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BNK9

It is the fade function, we weren't turning it far enough to shut them off. Thanks for all the help.