Replacement for a built in Oleava TV for 2009 BigHorn 3670RL

Our built in Olevia TV is not working and we are having a hard time finding a replacement TV that fits in the hole and on the mounting bracket - any suggestions where we can find a replacement TV?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
If my memory serves me, the Olevia TVs has a special mounting bracket/pattern. You may have to come up with an alternative plan for a mount.
For a replacement TV, you'll need to measure the opening and find one that will comfortably fit. Normally the mounting holes on all flat panel LCD TVs are standard.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We bought a 32 inch Sony LCD to replace our Olevia TV. It is just slightly wider but still fits and the mounting bracket fit without modification. It is just slightly shorter than the Olevia but works just fine.

cgunn

We bought a 32" Vizio LED at WalMart. Our Olevia started getting dark streaks across the screen.
I did have to drill new mounting holes in the mounting bracket.
Then it worked just fine. They are held on by four 10mm bolts (standard).
Boy did the new LED make a big difference!!!
I got it on sale right before the Super Bowl for $248.

I replaced ours with a 32" Emerson. had to reverse the bracket to make it fit the mounting holes . Other than that it works just fine.

Garypowell

We replaced ours with a 32" LG. Not sure about your rig but on the 3055 we did it on I had to shim out from the bracket with a piece of plywood and also remove a top piece of trim from the cabinetry (it was screwed in place) to allow the the TV and bracket to swing back into place and sit property when traveling.

2 months later we decided to buy a new unit and simply replaced the process and put the original 27" back in place.....reinstalled the piece of trim. The old TV worked fine but was not very sensitive when we were on the aerial and we wanted a larger picture.