My new 3270RES

btbaillie

We are picking it up tomorrow at Windish in Lakewood, CO and driving back home to Pagosa Springs. It is everything we ever wanted or needed.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are picking it up tomorrow at Windish in Lakewood, CO and driving back home to Pagosa Springs. It is everything we ever wanted or needed.

We got ours on 11/30/2012 and absolutely love it! It just feels so roomy. We went camping in Dec and the weather turned off cooler than expected. We entertained 3 other couples in our 3270RES and were comfortable. I am sure you will love it. We haven't been able to take it out since New Years because a semi pulled out in front of me in January and totaled my truck. arrrgggghhh! Still fighting with the guys insurance. Hopefully this will get resolved soon so I can get me another truck! Great camping weather is coming soon!

rjr6150

Congrats & welcome to the HL family. You may want to checkout the owners club. We have a very active chapter here in CO.
The spring rally is coming up early May in Durango.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congratulations on your new rolling condo. Be sure to do an indepth PDI. There are PDI sheets in the WIKI...download one and take it with you.

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations! How exciting!

Bob is absolutely correct on the PDI. Make sure you block out several hours to go through the Sundance from front to rear and operate and inspect everything before you leave the dealership. There will be some repairs that need to be completed and this is a great time to have them perform them or order the parts if needed. Here is a copy of the PDI sheet.

View attachment RV Inspection Checklist.pdf