PDA

View Full Version : Hanover, PA Camping World Grand Reopening

dbylinski
03-01-2013, 04:21 PM
John and I are heading out to Hanover, PA to represent the Owners Club at their grand reopening and onsite RV Show. We will be there all day tomorrow so stop by and say hello if you are in the area.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti
03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Have fun John and Deb and represent us well :)

oldmannj
03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
John and I are heading out to Hanover, PA to represent the Owners Club at their grand reopening and onsite RV Show. We will be there all day tomorrow so stop by and say hello if you are in the area.

Sounds like ma and pa will be having dinner guests tell them I said hello. Ed

dbylinski
03-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Have fun John and Deb and represent us well :)

You bet Jim! Thanks.

Sounds like ma and pa will be having dinner guests tell them I said hello. Ed

They treat and feed us very well. Ma & Pa are very special people and mean so much to us. I will pass on your hello for sure.

JWalker
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
What Heartland units do they carry??

truknutt
03-01-2013, 07:47 PM
What Heartland units do they carry??

Here's their website Jamie (Camping World of Hanover (http://www.campingworldofhanover.com/)). They have numerous brands/models of their page.

JWalker
03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Here's their website Jamie (Camping World of Hanover (http://www.campingworldofhanover.com/)). They have numerous brands/models of their page.
Thanks Dave. We are sick of snow and just plain BORED!!!

dbylinski
03-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Thanks Dave. We are sick of snow and just plain BORED!!!

Come on over Jamie. We would love to see you guys!

Dave are you and Nona going to stop by?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dbylinski
03-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Another fine day at an RV Show. As soon as we set up we were greeted by 4 couples who own HL products but knew nothing about the club or the forum. Camping World had a few HL sales and the comments about their Big Country Show Model were all positive! What an interesting day! Thanks to Ma & Pa Stewart and Mike & Ann Walker for your support at this event. You guys are the best.