Newest WA Chapter Members

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Please join me in welcoming two new members to the Washington Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. The first new members are Carlos and Kindra Benavidez ("moses") have recently purchased a Sundance Fifth Wheel at the Seattle RV Show. They are good friends of ours (Kelly and I) and we would like to introduce them to the Heartland Family and extend a warm welcome to Carlos and Kindra!

The second new members to the Washington Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club are Jeff and Wendy Gerbing ("jeffgerbing") have also purchased a new Sundance Fifth Wheel at the Seattle RV Show. They are also good friends of ours (Kelly and I) and we would like to also introduce them to the Heartland Family and extend a warm welcome to Jeff and Wendy!

Neither families are new to RVing and have had multiple RV's (SOB) prior to their new "condos on wheels". Both families are registered and attending the upcoming Oregon Chapter Rally in Winchester Bay and the Washington Chapter Rally in Monitor. We look forward to seeing everyone out there on the road!

Rod Ditrich