Newbie Alert

Howdy from great state of Texas, Montgomery area..my first posting...currently have 2013 Cyclone 4000 Elite being built out at factory with expected del end March to Camping World in Katy, Tx..have read 4,523 pgs of beginning rv101..plan on retiring soon, selling homestead, and me and girlfriend hitting road with harleys n golf clubs as full timers.. We're thinkn Colorado Springs good place to start..after law enforcement for over 30 yrs, I earned the right to be lazy..be safe to all...forgot who posted about adding 2nd a/c, I not only did that, but added 3rd a/c, probably overkill, just chalk it up to newbie ignorance..be safe, netza/linn

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
netza-linn, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Enjoy that new Cyclone! Are you sure about that page count??:cool:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome, Texans! Your first trip needs to be to the South Texas Chapter Rally, at the Conroe KOA!

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...pter-Rally-TX-Montgomery-4-5-2013-to-4-7-2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
If for some reason your Cyclone is not ready to travel for the April Rally in Montgomery come on by and meet the people. I plan to be there and if possible other rallys while on the way of our travels this year.

BC

hey Ray, then there was the 5 cyclone brochures n the entire 92 page cyclone owners manual n I still have questions, guess it never ends, huh?..be safe