Ordered a new Razor!

ChopperBill

It will be in the end of the month! :D

280940959.jpg

Uncle Rog

That's what I figured! That Polaris looks like one **** of a ride! Our Rhino is not quite the racer, but I can go over most any terrain, very slowly....

Uncle Rog

Chopper, I saw a Polaris this weekend at my mechanics house, not sure what model. It was heavily modified with rear seats, lights, roll cage, tires, wheels, paint, etc. I was impressed with the wheel base and frame. It was rolled and tore up the cage pretty good, but it did it's job, nobody got hurt! The frame was not tweeked at all, nice unit......

Big G

Big G
Our New Razor 3212 shipped from the factory today. Suppose to get introduced on Friday. Can't wait.

jbeletti

Congrats Big G!

Say, did you stop by the rally there at Rayford Crossing last weekend?

Consider stopping by this weekend to say hi to a few Heartland product owners while they are there for the Texas Boomers Chili Cook-off.

Look for Jay and Stella Coffman in a Bighorn, Tom and Judy Atkinson in a Landmark and others.

They're a friendly bunch and I'm sure they'd love to meet you.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Big G,
Come on over and enjoy some Chili and kids trick or treating at 3pm on Sat. Bob and Christine Seaman (Big Mama) are also here along with Tommy and Liesl Schmidt in their Cyclone. Unfortunately Ray and Lin LeTorneau are leaving today heading farther south. You could also meet the new Landmark owners Ricky and Dee Cobb who are and will be waiting for their new coach until Dec then their good times begin.

Big G

Big G
Not Aware of the gathering

We just returned from picking up our new Razor about 1pm today.
I'm not sure where the chili cook-off is located, probably too late now.
Sorry, :mad: didn't hear about this one in time.
Have fun, Big GNone

Tom of Ypsi

Big G,

Sorry you did not make the Chili cookoff:eek: at Rayford Crossing, Spring, Tx. Tommy & Liesl took 6th place among 21 contestants, not bad for their first attempt. Actually their chili was better than some of the higher placed ones (JMHO). Hope to see you down the road.

Big G

Big G
Coming to SD

Thanks Tom,
We'll try to catch you in SD next August. We're coming up for a week during Sturgis '08. Our oldest Son and Daughter-in-law will be pulling
theirs as well. Have a safe trip home.

If you're not leaving the area yet, call me and come up to Lake Conroe some evening. 936-537-6117
Safe Travels, Big G :)

Tom of Ypsi

Big G,
Thanks for the invite. We are leaving the area in a couple of hours. We are heading to the Valley (Donna) for the winter then off to who knows where. We may make it to SD next summer but who knows, for us it is just an address like it is for so many other fulltimers. It is a pretty state though and the time spent there we enjoyed.