Tentative Plans...

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Right now we are in Rangely Colorado. Never heard of it? Lucky you :p . We are planning on leaving here Nov 1st, taking our BH to the dealer in Utah for a couple of things,,, then heading down to Pueblo Co to visit family.

Our proposed travel plan is to head from Pueblo to Dodge City OK, then to Oklahoma City, down to Garland Texas and then arrive in Baytown Texas, where we will be staying for a few months. We could take up to a week to do this trip if we wanted.

If anyone has some ideas about our itinerary, please let us know,,, always looking for suggestions on routes, must sees, rv parks, etc.

jimtoo

RANGELY, COLORADO!!!!! Hey, I know exactly where it is. We lived there a while back, a long while back when we were young. 1959 to 1962 in Rangely and 62 to 64 in Vernal, Utah. We were there before Flaming Gorge Dam was built, before the collage in Rangely was built. Dinosaur, Co. used to be named Artesia, Co. They had air balance pump jacks on all the oil wells. They had a hospital where our daughter was born, now just a concrete slab is left. Yep,,,, I know where Rangely is,,,, spent many a cold day in the winter in Redwash and many a hot day in the summer in Redwash fighting off the black gnats that bite.

What were you doing in Rangely, if I may ask?

Jim

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Wow! You sure do know it! We bought our BH in Vernal, too funny. My DH is working on a project in Piceance creek right now which is due to finish up at the end of this month. They have a great icecream shop in Dinosaur which is the only reason left to stop there, oh and a pretty well stocked liquor store too, lol.