Sofa Bed Sheets

tracks

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3585 with an air mattress sofa bed, which we are hoping to use in early spring. I'm trying to find out the size sheets that will fit that mattress and where to purchase them.

Kirk :confused:

VKTalley

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3585 with an air mattress sofa bed, which we are hoping to use in early spring. I'm trying to find out the size sheets that will fit that mattress and where to purchase them.

Kirk :confused:
Hi Kirk,

If your air mattress sofa bed is similar to the one that was in my Big Country, it is a full size or double bed size. We used regular full size bed sheets on it before we replaced with the Ikea sleeper sofa, which is also a double bed size.

fryman62

My wife was getting frustrated when she was looking for a good qualiity sheet set for our short queen bed. They are expensive to say the least. My suggestion to her was, let's buy a standard queen size sheet set and use two sets of suspenders to pull the fitted sheet nice and snug underneath...great idea honey...lol It works perfect....:angel:

jimtoo

Hi fryman62,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Thanks for the suggestion. We also have problems,,, I guess like a lot of others with the way sheets fit. There are several things to keep them snug,, some work,, some don't. Suspenders sound like a good idea.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M