New Prowler owner

Gus

Just purchased a new Prowler, 32p bhs. Have to wait about 6 more weeks for it come in. Can't wait!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Gus and welcome to the Heartland family and Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great forum.
Only 6 more weeks.....enjoy your new rig when if comes in.
Consider the IL chapter rally in Chatham next September.

Peace
Dave

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome, Gus. I know you will have a great time with your Prowler, and in six weeks the 2013 camping season should be here. I would invite you to check out the Heartland Owners Club, IL Chapter, and consider taking in a rally. The IL chapter's rally is September 20. I would also like to invite you to the WI rally, August 08 - 11, WI Dells. You can get more details on all the Heartland events on the right side of the forum portal page, even the North American Heartland rally, Goshen, IL, June 18. Happy camping and safe travels. Hope to meet you down the road.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and Welcome to the Heartland family. Now is the hard part - waiting for the baby to come. Hope to see ya'll at a future Heartland event.

Hello Everyone, Just purchased a 2014 Prowler 27 LX on 6/29/13 and already spent 3 days in it and loving every minute. Its not a huge one, but 30 foot and the big slide make it quite spacious and comfy. Everyone enjoy your 4th of July! Semper Fi

danemayer

Just moved up from a Hi-Lo 18' model to a Prowler 22LX. Does anyone know of a AR chapter ?

Hi mirgitroy,

Congratulations on your new Prowler and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

The EVENTS tab at top of page lists upcoming rallies, including an Arkansas rally in a few months. Here's a link.