07 3400RL, storage door sticking?

caokgafamily

My 3400 has been sitting in the back yard for about a month, we are getting ready to head out on a trip. I've noticed that the entrance side storage door is sticking. Its hitting the bottom area of the opening. When I parked the 3400 last month I think one of the legs might have been maybe 2 holes off compared to the other leg, if I remember when I was lifting the 3400 off the hitch I think one leg came in contact with the ground before the other leg. Would this cause the storage door hitting?

caokgafamily

I'll post to my own question, I took all the screws out of the storage door frame. It popped back in place,put the screws back, everything good to go. We just spent a week in the North Georgia mountains, I wish I could get the family to move up there! luxury camping in the Bighorn! If you want to call it camping...

Fordsd250

Sticky Door

I see you solved your problem, but would like to say that I have noticed that if you do not get the front landing gear to hit the ground at the same time, it may twist the frame of the coach and cause doors to stick. Since I attached the screw leveler to the foot on the off door side landing gear, I always adjust feet to hit the ground at the same time.