Window in Kitchen on Bighorn 3585RL

rver4life

I would like to see some kind of window in the kitchen area of the new bighorn 3585RL. Maybe somewhere around the stove. It looks like it is a little dark and not enough outside light in it. We love this floorplan and may be looking into purchasing one in the next year. Thank you

K

karykatz

That is a great sugesstion. We are looking into putting a window behind the stove right now. will keep you posted.

Thanks for your input.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have always thought about putting a window in the kitchen of our 3670 for the same reasons you have stated. Trace

happykraut

We are currently in the market for a 2014 BH. It is always a big turnoff for the wife not to have a window in the kitchen. Thanks.

K

karykatz

All bighorn 3585's and Landmark Grand Canyons built starting 4/15/2013 will have a windows in the kitchen behind the stove. Website will soon reflect the change.

I hope this helps

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
All bighorn 3585's and Landmark Grand Canyons built starting 4/15/2013 will have a windows in the kitchen behind the stove. Website will soon reflect the change.

I hope this helps

This is a great move I would also love to see more L shape counters in the kitchen of big horns & Landmarks and not the stand alone so much. Would cover everyone needs. Just another suggestion.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
This is a great move I would also love to see more L shape counters in the kitchen of big horns & Landmarks and not the stand alone so much. Would cover everyone needs. Just another suggestion.

Had the L shape in my Bighorn, and that was the main reason we moved to the Key Largo...that "one butt kitchen" can get old after awhile...JMHO.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
L shape fans here, too! We have L shape in our ElkRidge and our next coach, BH, BC or LM, we prefer the L floorplans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We liked our L shaped kitchen too....at first. After several years of having to walk around or get stuck in the kitchen when someone else was in the fridge...it got old. Maybe being fulltime had something to do with it?

danemayer

The island works for us. DW wouldn't consider the L shape. I guess the reason both designs are offered is because some like one, some like the other.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella loves the L-shaped kitchen for the extra counter space for "her" kitchen. I know better than to venture into the kitchen when she's cooking.