Home at last

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well folks our new BH is parked in our back yard at last. Picked it up last saturday. The selling dealer, Richardsons RV, I must say was great in the delievery process. Now to the process of getting the BH in the back yard was very stressfull, still cant get DW to stay where I can see her in the mirrors. I have not driven a Semi in over 20 years. And as you know a 5er does not turn like our old TT. We finally got in the back, only drove over our neighbours lawn, almost took a palm tree out and 3 rose bushes. The driveway has a bad blind spot to right. You would have to see it. Once in the back and parked, and before I could get the TV parked the loading frenze was on, kinda like a shark attack. From 1:30 in the afternoon to 8:00 that night all I saw was Boxes and bags from the garage going in and empty bags and boxes flying out the door of the coach into her prized roses and plants. After she had emptied the garage she started emptying the house. If she had her way all the stuff in the house would in the the coach. Now this a woman who has had a lots MHs and trailers of all types, but I just sat back and watched, I was told to stay out of the way. I would haved liked to had filmed this and sent it Americas Funniest Home Videos. AS OF TODAY!, I have a list of things to do in the coach, will probably take a month to do, as I am semi retired and only work part time. But all in all we love the BH, only found a few things the need attention and think I will just do them myself. But DW does not have enough stuff to fill all the nooks and cranies in the coach so I know we off shopping like a ONE ARMED HAND CLAPPER. Never will understand a womans thoughts. Love to all Bob and Pat.None P.S. We could not keep the Dcat out of the coach while it was being loaded, she has NEVER done this before.:confused:

jbeletti

Bob,

Your post was too funny. Thank you for sharing. I needed some humor about the time I read this :)

Jim

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
LOL! Please tell your wife I understand completely and think her husband may be a tad insensitive,,, LOLOL,,, glad you got it home ok,,, Lizzy

Pulltab

LOL, I can picture it now Bob! Wait till the replacement of all the items starts happenings like, "I think I'll get plastic dishes to replace the glass ones and that throw rug is the wrong color for this coach. etc. :) Good luck! Of course I do the same thing out in the basement so I am just as guilty. :)