2008 Cyclone 3912 ideas

lavadg

I know this is picky, but here are some of my suggestions for the cyclone 2008 3912.

A wall light switch in the bedroom and toy area would be nice

A curtain or an option to add a curtain between the bedroom and bath/hall.

A drain for the toy area sink

A bag or option to buy a bag for the kitchen table top (to protect while traveling or not in use).

A better locking screen door in the toy area

Overall we love the design of our cyclone :) and as you can tell, wouldn’t make any major changes.

Gamer1524

lavadg said:
I know this is picky, but here are some of my suggestions for the cyclone 2008 3912.

A wall light switch in the bedroom and toy area would be nice

A curtain or an option to add a curtain between the bedroom and bath/hall.

A drain for the toy area sink

A bag or option to buy a bag for the kitchen table top (to protect while traveling or not in use).

A better locking screen door in the toy area

Overall we love the design of our cyclone :) and as you can tell, wouldn’t make any major changes.
Amen to all of these.....why have a sink without some kind of drain...you can not use this sink in most state parks as they do not allow dumping which is really grey water....now where is my drill

We have the '08 4012 but I totally agree with the wall light switch in the bedroom and the toy area. How many times this last week did I try to turn on the toy area light by raising the beds? Ha Ha

haole

An outlet in the dining would be great. Right now we have to run an extension cord through the garage door to use a laptop on the dining table.

Also, spread the outlets across more circuit breakers. It's a bit of a pain to reset the breaker every time that I make coffee at the same time that the washer is going. I think there's 10 outlets on the same breaker.

And last thing on my mind is some kind of protection for the rear stabilisers. I had minor damage to one while trying to get into a KMart parking lot because the back end hit the peak of the crown in the center of the road. A wheel or a metal pad that's lower than the stabiliser would suffice.

I noticed the same thing with the 4012 tabletop. It's supposed to be stored in the garage and secured with two straps. DW is sewing together two padded vinyl table clothes and adding a zipper. Basically, she making a carry case. And, with two large bungie cords and rubber coated "L" brackets we plan on securing it under the lower bunk bed in the garage instead of on the wall (its current location).

I took notice of no wall light switch in the garage new 4012 we are about to take delivery of.

My solution is "wiremold." It's a plastic tube about the thickness of a pencil. It attaches to the wall. I plan of running wire from the lights just beneath the mattress in the loft and then down the wall with wiremold to a switch.
I did this on our last RV and it looked clean and functioned great.

Rock On...

haole

I would suggest changing the order in which the slides open and close. It would be better to open the dinette prior to the kitchen slide. It's impossible to check for interferences on the kitchen slide prior to opening.